💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Morgana is one of the Gaga's alter-ego

Star

Featured Posts

Maybe he's just bitter Gaga ditched him, and probably wishing he chose Lina instead, but then again, why did he have to make that choice? Because it seems like it was a choice, which is where people get the "Lina was the sacrifice" story.

Does anyone know anything about Lana's career before she died? Was it going anywhere? Was she with a label? Was Rob still managing her? Was she in the stages of putting out an album?

I think he's bitter because Gaga ditched him... of course. Even Def Jam are dumbfounded because they turned her away. However, at that time, she wasn't as innovative and memorable then as she is now. I'm not sure that Rob HAD to choose but I'm certain he probably couldn't budget both artists.

As sad as it may be, I'm glad that it was Gaga who made it because clearly she can handle the pressure and fame. Being that Lina was just making a leeway and couldn't make it, she wouldn't have gone far had she didn't commit suicide then.

Lina had just been signed to Sony, I believe, right before her death. Her career was just beginning and she was only 19.

Elizabeth

In a way, if it's true it's kind of disturbing for Gaga to name the alter ego after a dead person who she 'knew', especially with all of the conspiracy theories which are around. I do wonder where 'Devacelli' comes from though?

In a way, if it's true it's kind of disturbing for Gaga to name the alter ego after a dead person who she 'knew', especially with all of the conspiracy theories which are around. I do wonder where 'Devacelli' comes from though?

I agree. I'm not sure that I will feel the same about Gaga as I do now if I found out that this alter-ego actually exists for the mere fact.

nick4bty

Lina had just been signed to Sony, I believe, right before her death. Her career was just beginning and she was only 19.

Which makes suicide all the more unlikely.

Viperous, I love your theory and I agree with just about all of it. The Paparazzi video is really what puts this whole thing into question. The whole thing is just so eerily about Lina . . . even though that's just a theory. And I've never looked at Monster as connected to Lina, but now who knows - it makes a ton of sense.

If anything, this makes me all the more excited for ARTPOP. I'm hoping we get Candy and Morgana back as alter-egos, and hopefully we get to explore them more in-depth.

Ah, yes! There it is. What about the "Famesque" low budget video she made?

If you referring to "Far Away", it's still on youtube (not her official youtube page) and official site.

omg, look at the comment secton on that site.....it's so creepy

:toofloppy: http://linamorgana.com/comments/354/ it's just sad how people spend their time on this

It brings the question of who's running her sites. It states that someone close wrote those statements explaining her death on the behalf of her family, but any person with access and the power can control her sites. It seems they were intentionally left for the public to view.

Which makes suicide all the more unlikely.

Viperous, I love your theory and I agree with just about all of it. The Paparazzi video is really what puts this whole thing into question. The whole thing is just so eerily about Lina . . . even though that's just a theory. And I've never looked at Monster as connected to Lina, but now who knows - it makes a ton of sense.

If anything, this makes me all the more excited for ARTPOP. I'm hoping we get Candy and Morgana back as alter-egos, and hopefully we get to explore them more in-depth.

I know. Her family doesn't understand it either, but they're hardly a reliable source. NO FAMILY, especially no mother, wants to believe that their child committed suicide... but being that she seemed to be doing so well, I have no idea why she would want to kill herself. Fame was also one of her main goal, just like Gaga's.

I always had speculation that Paparazzi (the video) was a homage or reference to Lina Morgana. Monster, however, that's a new one. It's interesting.

Could Alejandro have anything to do with it? I mean, she is on the cover art for it.

Illuminati tbh :legend:

People are saying Alejandro was a metaphor for God, and Gaga wanted him to leave her. Maybe Lina wouldn't leave God and she never rose to fame, and Gaga committed to Satan.

Too much Illuminati videos, but it ALL makes sense.

I am being serious though :fat:

:fat: Oh. Well, I did post it on FB (in the Peace, Love and Gaga group), my own FB and on here. :shrug: And then I asked her on twitter. I don't think very many people did it.

nick4bty

Illuminati tbh :legend:

People are saying Alejandro was a metaphor for God, and Gaga wanted him to leave her. Maybe Lina wouldn't leave God and she never rose to fame, and Gaga committed to Satan.

Too much Illuminati videos, but it ALL makes sense.

But what does Alejandro have to do with Lina?

Can someone post that video where there is apparent fame imagery?

Even though there's probably no truth to any of this, it's so much fun. Gaga can be so creepy sometimes.

Can someone post that video where there is apparent fame imagery?

Even though there's probably no truth to any of this, it's so much fun. Gaga can be so creepy sometimes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6YH2nebCf8

You guys need to open your minds and accept some hard, ground breaking evidence.

What, that Gaga killed her? :toofunny: