Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Morgana is one of the Gaga's alter-ego

Star

Featured Posts

I swear her career is like the Davinci code...

Yeah :awesome: just Imagine If Monster was a single with Morgana Devacelli in the video :flutter:

:hot: :hor: is that the Hunger Games guy in your avi?

EDIT:

WAIT,What if ARTPOP is the comeback of all alter-ego's ?

Like they make a comeback in each music video or anything like that? :excited2:

Maybe that's why she said that ARTPOP is what she has been doing since The Fame? :excited2:

Edited by Jjang

Monster Voices

First of all I'm not really buying that story with "stephanie" but about the alter ego - I seriously had no idea that it even existed and had a name .. and why on Earth would she be called Morgana it's just creepy ... Like the entire Lina Morgana story ... :wtf:

Edited by Monster Voices
Forever and Always!

So where does the whole Stephanie thing fit in all of this? :huh:

ok so the keyholder that told everyone about Morgana couldnt do so until Gaga tweeted using the word Stephanie....

MrFameKills

Omg this is so interesting and cool!!

I swear her career is like the Davinci code...

ikr, i feel like we're investagators (not like the ones on lm.com tho )

when will katy, rihanna or britney fans have to solve misteries.... :laughga:

I want to know more about M.D. :flutter: dat betch

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

I'm extremely confused and I don't understand any of this... Can someone explain in a better way? :wtf:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

ok so the keyholder that told everyone about Morgana couldnt do so until Gaga tweeted using the word Stephanie....

No, he couldn't tell anyone about the things he knew about ARTPOP until he got the signal. Read the translated post I linked. He just threw Morgana in there in his list of alter-egos. Nothing else was mentioned about it.

This is creepy...

But if this is true and it is really an alter ego... this is just genius!

Never be afraid to dream... believe in them!

MrFameKills

First of all I don't really buy that story with "stephanie" but about the alter ego - I seriously had no idea that it even existed and had a name .. and why on Earth would she be called Morgana it's just creepy ... Like the entire Lina Morgana story ... :wtf:

#illuminateh :hor:

I guess Morgana Devacelli is the girl, who never got the fame. That's why she's crying and has a crow on her head, kind of like Lina.

The BlondeGa from TFM cover is Gaga, who rose to fame.

She's telling the story, i guess. *f-ucking interesting* :excited2:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

No, he couldn't tell anyone about the things he knew about ARTPOP until he got the signal. Read the translated post I linked. He just threw Morgana in there in his list of alter-egos. Nothing else was mentioned about it.

thats what i meant... i was just saying how it connected to morgana

My GOD, I love being a Gaga fan and being able to discuss things with you, real or not, it's still interesting. I feel like there are so many things that she's done that we still do not fully "get".

homomo

#illuminateh :hor:

I guess Morgana Devacelli is the girl, who never got the fame. That's why she's crying and has a crow on her head, kind of like Lina.

The BlondeGa from TFM cover is Gaga, who rose to fame.

She's telling the story, i guess. *f-ucking interesting* :excited2:

Omg, that puts it in better perspective!

thats what i meant... i was just saying how it connected to morgana

Oh, okay. I just didn't want anyone to get the wrong impression. He post had absolutely nothing to do with Morgana, except for the mere mention of it in his list of alter-egos. :) It's just his FB post is what sparked this conversation.