💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Morgana is one of the Gaga's alter-ego

Star

Featured Posts

Ugh, this one show on Azteca America i think called "Los 25+" had a whole report on it with pictures and everything. I think this was a little after Telephone (the video i mean) or a little before, idk.

Yeah, it was around that time that I found out about Lina and did all of this research on her.

HausOfCarlos

That's ****ing creepy, considering Lina's mother claims this is what happened to her daughter. And we didn't hear about this until AFTER the Fame Monster.

as creepy as it is, it's really interesting... :excited2:

True, it's very interesting and creepy too, but I kinda like this alter ego, it's dark and beautiful, I hope Morgana Devacelli makes a comeback, I'd love to see more outtakes with her look :awesome:

True, it's very interesting and creepy too, but I kinda like this alter ego, it's dark and beautiful, I hope Morgana Devacelli makes a comeback, I'd love to see more outtakes with her look :awesome:

I know. The whole reason I "fell in love" with Gaga was due to the whole theme of the Fame Monster. It was dark and intriguing.

Yeah, it was around that time that I found out about Lina and did all of this research on her.

It's honestly confusing. I dont want to believe Lina ever really existed (then id feel that gaga stole a lot from her, style wise i mean, not ther soul :laughga: ) but Gaga isnt making it easy.

Btw, get dat hit thread.

I love your explanation btw.

The:

Because Gaga never declared Morgana as a official alter-ego, I read that Morgana Devacelli is the girl from the song Monster, a boy ate her heart then ate her brain, and she doesn't have soul anymore, just the body and the meat, I think that's why she has crow on her head (not Gaga, Morgana).

Brilliant tbh

HausOfCarlos

I know. The whole reason I "fell in love" with Gaga was due to the whole theme of the Fame Monster. It was dark and intriguing.

Yeah :awesome: just Imagine If Monster was a single with Morgana Devacelli in the video :flutter:

It's honestly confusing. I dont want to believe Lina ever really existed (then id feel that gaga stole a lot from her, style wise i mean, not ther soul :laughga: ) but Gaga isnt making it easy.

Btw, get dat hit thread.

Lina DID exist though. There's no denying that. The only problem is, we don't know her real name. We only know that Lina Morgana is a stage name. Believe me, I tried that route too but couldn't, therefore, I could never find her death certificate. :dies:

Yeah :awesome: just Imagine If Monster was a single with Morgana Devacelli in the video :flutter:

OMG... whyyyyyyyyyyyy. Monster should have been a single. :cry:

HausOfCarlos

I love your explanation btw.

The:

Because Gaga never declared Morgana as a official alter-ego, I read that Morgana Devacelli is the girl from the song Monster, a boy ate her heart then ate her brain, and she doesn't have soul anymore, just the body and the meat, I think that's why she has crow on her head (not Gaga, Morgana).

Brilliant tbh

Edited by HausOfCarlos

Lina DID exist though. There's no denying that. The only problem is, we don't know her real name. We only know that Lina Morgana is a stage name. Believe me, I tried that route too but couldn't, therefore, I could never find her death certificate.

This is scary

Very smart tbh

MrFameKills

Morgana is beautiful. And i always wondered why she had a crow on her head. :laughga: Apperantly she's just meat and bones, cuz pop ate her heart

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Morgana is beautiful. And i always wondered why she had a crow on her head. :laughga: Apperantly she's just meat and bones, cuz pop ate her heart

I also remember reading on one of the peoples blogs that got to meet her is that Pop Ate MY HeART is the new tour name

You can edit posts on Tumblr.

I saw that post around July too, the only reason I cared about it is because they stole my fake colored picture