💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Morgana is one of the Gaga's alter-ego

Star

Featured Posts

nick4bty

Okay, so Alex (Andy) Windbird told me Morgana Devacelli's story is "Monster". So i guess she is the girl, whose heart got eaten. Which is what happened to Candy, so i guess Candy turned into Morgana?

wait till it gets dark :creepflop:

That's what makes the most sense.

But we still need to figure out what Morgana Devacelli means and where it came from in the first place.

crybrowz

I guess Morgana could be the girl from Monster, after all she says "Dont call me Gaga" in the begining so that could indicate that Gagas not the one in the song :shrug:

MY NAME IS ANDY WINDBIRD!!! NOT ALEX!

That's all you have to say for yourself, little ****? :dead:

damn this fanbase is depressed. Gaga, can you hear us? we want some exciting news/announcements that will help us hold on.

I'm not depressed. Often times I find myself doing **** like this when it comes to Gaga.

I hate discussions like this because they always turn out to be false.

for example the 3 betrayals with the album cover and dot. :toofunny:

I guess Morgana could be the girl from Monster, after all she says "Dont call me Gaga" in the begining so that could indicate that Gagas not the one in the song :shrug:

****in' ****, I always thought it meant that she didn't want to be called Gaga in bed. :laughga:

We may have been trolled.

Wait til I muster the money to get to Brazil next to see Gaga. Little **** will be a spick and speck. :crossed:

MrFameKills

Wait til I muster the money to get to Brazil next to see Gaga. Little **** will be a spick and speck. :crossed:

:lmao: Little **** fooled us again. 4th judas betrayal!

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

:lmao: Little **** fooled us again. 4th judas betrayal!

:lmao: If this is all false, so his are accusations about JO and Candy returning. He needs punched, if this is the case.

Edited by SLUT

crybrowz

****in' ****, I always thought it meant that she didn't want to be called Gaga in bed. :laughga:

Thats probably the case but Im just specating :fan:

Edited by FreeAsMyUnicorn

Thats probably the case but Im just specating :fan:

:hehe: Yeah, I feel ya.

I remember when we were all a--lyzing Gaga songs back in 2010... ruined a lot of my personal perceptions of the songs, such as So Happy I Could Die. :cry:

Merged the two Morgana topics that were going! Happy posting! :sara:

That's cool, but since mine was started first, his thread should have been merged in with mine... not the opposite.

:omg:

9K44h.jpg

:dies:

have you read this?

when that guy said "i asked her about their alter egos, i said that I loved Candy Warhol, Morgana,", it got me thinking that it was Lina Morgana, but then i check google as "Gaga Morgana Alter-Ego" and this appear...

It was also confirmed in ATRL

It's not confirmed yet. She's never actually mentioned it and it was only mentioned by this guy. Only very few people seem to know about it but none of them are official sources... so as of now, it's still only a speculation.

Edited by SLUT

Bloody Mary

That's cool, but since mine was started first, his thread should have been merged in with mine... not the opposite.

That's odd because the site by default always merges the thread that was created second into the thread that was created first! Not sure what to tell you. Maybe it was an error?