💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Morgana is one of the Gaga's alter-ego

Star

Featured Posts

Redstreak

Everything is way to creepily linked together with her death, the music video, an alter ego with album covers, Going back to brunette while going to mermaids and singing songs from the little mermaid who's villain in the second movie just happens to be... Morgana.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

nick4bty

:flutter: Successful thread is successful. I've made "Liar Liar: Disco Stick On Fire", "Morgana Devacelli" and "You know you're a Gaga stan when...." and they've all reached over 10 pages. :legend:

:laughga: They're also Brazilian.

:legend:

And What. The. F*ck. That is too creepy. What do these Brazilians know that we don't???

Edited by nick4bty

Everything is way to creepily linked together with her death, the music video, an alter ego with album covers, Going back to brunette while going to mermaids and singing songs from the little mermaid who's villain in the second movie just happens to be... Morgana.

And every reference we have thus far is from Brazil. :rofl:

MrFameKills

whaaaat :shocked: it's getting to linked...so i guess that girl from the "Monster" -teaser vid and Andy Windbird probably knew each other or met at the ball...and they are all on TEAM DEVACELLI...

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

nick4bty

And every reference we have thus far is from Brazil. :rofl:

As a country, they've come together to pull one big sick joke on us.

:legend:

And What. The. F*ck. That is too creepy. What do these Brazilians know that we don't???

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Morgana-Devacelli/400752203326851

:rofl:

MrFameKills

everything is aligning together...we have to dig up more

Redstreak

:flutter: Successful thread is successful. I've made "Liar Liar: Disco Stick On Fire", "Morgana Devacelli" and "You know you're a Gaga stan when...." and they've all reached over 10 pages. :legend:

I was about to say that. :laughga:

nick4bty

whaaaat :shocked: it's getting to linked...so i guess that girl from the "Monster" -teaser vid and Andy Windbird probably knew each other or met at the ball...and they are all on TEAM DEVACELLI...

Of course his name is Andy Windbird . . . Andy Warhol :laughga:

There's the twitter girl, the video girl, the facebook guy . . . they all know. And their wheels are turning :omfgaga:

MrFameKills

I'm scared though. When those investagators from LittleMonsters.com find out about this, the site willbe full with Morgana Devacelli....and then the media will catch up...and gaga will be crowned "Queen Devilworshiper" yet again

still interesting :popcorn:

nick4bty

We should've known it was Madonna behind all of this :dies:

I'm scared though. When those investagators from LittleMonsters.com find out about this, the site willbe full with Morgana Devacelli....and then the media will catch up...and gaga will be crowned "Queen Devilworshiper" yet again

still interesting :popcorn:

Don't be scared. This was meant to happen. It's all part of "the transmission" :lolgaga:

I don't get this. Haddoz? What is this?

Oh, that's right. I also keep an occasional look out on him too.

Why don't we ask HIM about Morgana Devacelli? He obviously should know something, considering he tweeted "Congratulations, I'm so proud of you" several hours before the official "Machete Kills" announcement...
Apple for me, apple for you.

Redstreak

We should've known it was Madonna behind all of this :dies:

Don't be scared. This was meant to happen. It's all part of "the transmission" :lolgaga:

What if Lina really didn't die, she just wanted us to think she was dead so she could get her revenge by trolling her fans as...

Ratchetslower.