💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Morgana is one of the Gaga's alter-ego

Star

Featured Posts

Alex Windberg. Would really like to hear from him. Because how did he know about the Morgana alter ego in the first place if no one else did? And why would Gaga send him a "hint" to leak the info? That's the part of the puzzle that doesn't make any sense.

Although we all knew from the getgo that Gaga misspelling her own name was too strange to be an accident.

It wasn't Morgana that he was leaking though. He was leaking information about ARTPOP. Morgana was just mentioned in the list of alter-egos he mentioned.

MrFameKills

Alex Windberg. Would really like to hear from him. Because how did he know about the Morgana alter ego in the first place if no one else did?

Exactly, because he could have trolled us all. Because nobody

knew about Morgana Devacelli before that, exept for that post on tumblr from July 27th, but tumblr posts can be edited so ...

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Man, this whole mystery brings me memories about that DOT person on Twitter... :flutter:

Apple for me, apple for you.

knew about Morgana Devacelli before that, exept for that post on tumblr from July 27th, but tumblr posts can be edited so ...

He mentioned Morgana, but not her last name. It was a fan here on GGD (who is completely unrelated to the key holder) who mentioned her full name. That's the only reason this is a little more of a big deal... someone else knew about it.

Redstreak

:lmao: What if we're being trolled? The thing is, the key holder only mentioned "Morgana". It was a user on GGD that mentioned her full name.

Yes, it's in the OP. I already messaged him on facebook. He hasn't responded yet.

They only mentioned Devacelli because it came up with they googled Morgana and Gaga.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

They only mentioned Devacelli because it came up with they googled Morgana and Gaga.

Really? Because they had a whole theory along with their claim... hmmm.

nick4bty

It wasn't Morgana that he was leaking though. He was leaking information about ARTPOP. Morgana was just mentioned in the list of alter-egos he mentioned.

He leaked that Candy was meant for ARTPOP. Which is intriguing. Perhaps Morgana is meant for the ARTPOP Vol. 2? It would be so similar to The Fame/TFM, but more indepth, exploring each individual character.

And even though he leaked that, it still doesn't explain how he knew about Morgana. Where did the name Devacelli even come from? He didn't write it in his post, did he?

Really? Because they had a whole theory along with their claim... hmmm.

So Star came up with Devacelli? How did she know that was her last name?

Redstreak

But isn't it extremely strange that he just happened to throw out a name no one has ever really referenced with her before? What if it was part of something she told him to throw in because she wants to make more Lina references in ARTPOP? She has been going brunette...

He leaked that Candy was meant for ARTPOP. Which is intriguing. Perhaps Morgana is meant for the ARTPOP Vol. 2? It would be so similar to The Fame/TFM, but more indepth, exploring each individual character.

And even though he leaked that, it still doesn't explain how he knew about Morgana. Where did the name Devacelli even come from? He didn't write it in his post, did he?

So Star came up with Devacelli? How did she know that was her last name?

No, he didn't. And I don't know how Star knew.

But isn't it extremely strange that he just happened to throw out a name no one has ever really referenced with her before? What if it was part of something she told him to throw in because she wants to make more Lina references in ARTPOP? She has been going brunette...

Right, and she also mentioned that we'll see MORE of the brunette for ARTPOP.

Okay the first name is legit but I want a confirmation of the last name

What's legit about the first name? I disagree. All I see is a fake fan story.

Redstreak

No, he didn't. And I don't know how Star knew.

Right, and she also mentioned that we'll see MORE of the brunette for ARTPOP.

Why don't we ask star how she came to everything?

nick4bty

And Morgana is the villain in The Little Mermaid II, and she sang a song from TLM at one of her shows :laughga: Not to mention she's been going all Disney princess on us :laughga: :laughga: