1. 1. You love Chromatica, right?

• Cause all I ever wanted was to love ha
    • I'm not having fun with ha
    • My biggest enemy is ha
    • Did Chromatica exist? I thought it was a myth

Featured Posts

PartySick
10 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

The more of these threads I read the more I see we pretty much have the same taste :laughga:

You have great taste :flower:

đź–¤

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausofGabo

I love it, but I made my own playlist on spotify called Perfectmatica to add some of the remixes instead of the originals.

I think it’s her best work. The production is amazing. It’s her best vocally as well. Rain on me is probably one of the best pop songs ever made. It’s an album where I feel like she was real (as opposed to Joanne where I thought she was pretending to be someone else). 10/10

Blackout19

Yasssss! 

My favorite album from her. To be honest, I don't think I would like an album so much as Chromatica in the future. 

It's the perfect album. 

Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

I love it, and I think It's lyrically powerful, but at the same time I find some lyrics are a little bit "clunky" and lack the complexity of her past work somehow

So it's not my top favorite album of hers, and I haven't figured out where to rank it yet actually..

But I still love it, and I listened every night to it for months at beginning of pandemic when I was falling asleep :heart: it really helped me in those times and it still helps me now when I'm feeling horrible and alone

Kim Petrus
8 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Love it but I've overplayed it. I've said this in other threads, but my main criticism is that the songs are too formulated and repetitive. Even Joanne and ASIB had songs that let the music breathe and some ad libs. For example, once you've heard the first chorus of a Chromatica song, the song doesn't change much at all the rest of the way. Whereas other songs in Gaga's discography have little intricacies, bridges, DEEP production (which helps replay value), etc.

I think this repetition thing was intentional as it is heavily inspired by House music, plus she didn’t want any ballad or anything on it because the concept was to think this album as a club dj set

Bella Goth
9 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

The best :tony: genius and traumatic at the same time ... still vibing after 1,5 years

Point Up Lady Gaga GIF by Apple Music

i literally did chromatica ball while taking a bath every fkn day. rain on me was spectacular with water involve

Bella Goth
4 hours ago, HausofGabo said:

I love it, but I made my own playlist on spotify called Perfectmatica to add some of the remixes instead of the originals.

i did this too, but still revisit the og because i just love them so much

VasilisVas

I loved the album when it came out but I haven’t listened to it for about a year now.  I got tired of this album very fast. I. Find myself listening to TF/TFM and BTW more than I do Chromatica. Unfortunately for me, I don’t think this album aged well 

littlepotter

Definitely an album I love, I did overplay it but I still bop if a song comes on. 

chaeri pls

Pussy Like Pepsi
12 hours ago, Night Vision said:

tumblr_inline_oycvyrgkjZ1qf89pq_540.gif

EBONY OMMMMG. I wonder whats going on with her these days.:heart:

rinasawachanta

Belongs to the holy trinity, up there with Born This Way and The Fame Monster ⚡⚡⚡

Archived