Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney EXPOSES Jamie Lynn again; Says she deserved to be whipped

HausOfAntonio

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, G Y P S Y said:

Even if half of you are, it still doesn't take away from my point.

It's all just giving me I studied psychology for a semester teas :iamfair:

Bless your cotton socks you’re giving I studied liberal arts/gender studies teas. You’re either young or very naive. Its nice you want to see the best in people but sometimes we need help and that isn’t a bad thing.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Common sense tells you family relationship are always complicated, ofcourse she’s always going to love her family despite the hell. You can hate someone for what they’ve done or not done but still have love for them.

Funny how you interpret that as ‘crazy’ but you’re fine with your fave hatching from an egg, humping a microphone, dying on stage, weird bone structure prosthetics in their face and much more. You pick and choose what is crazy.

Pretty disgusting from a gaga fan when she’s all about mental health, yet here you are armchair diagnosing like you actually know **** when you don’t.

YOU are the one finding issues with her, which is quite frankly disgusting. Gaga has done plenty of ‘crazy’ things but I guess she’s not to you because you’re a hypocrite.

unless Brit is doing this as performance art you can’t really compare the two. 

Is there something wrong with being “crazy” as you put it? Mental health/bipolar/psychotic disturbance/stimulant abuse is not something to be ashamed or afraid of.  

some of us are seeing patterns in her posts and it’s red flags for us for whatever reason (prior training, personal experience) and we are saying this person may not be well… if she is unwell I just hope she gets support. That’s all I’m saying. 

SPARTACUS
3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Common sense tells you family relationship are always complicated, ofcourse she’s always going to love her family despite the hell. You can hate someone for what they’ve done or not done but still have love for them.

Funny how you interpret that as ‘crazy’ but you’re fine with your fave hatching from an egg, humping a microphone, dying on stage, weird bone structure prosthetics in their face and much more. You pick and choose what is crazy.

Pretty disgusting from a gaga fan when she’s all about mental health, yet here you are armchair diagnosing like you actually know **** when you don’t.

YOU are the one finding issues with her, which is quite frankly disgusting. Gaga has done plenty of ‘crazy’ things but I guess she’s not to you because you’re a hypocrite.

I totally agree. What Gaga does as an artist and performer on stage is comparable. :party:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

elijahfan
1 minute ago, G Y P S Y said:

But why are you worried? What has she done that is causing concern? 

Being upset and angry while trying to control what is being said about you is not cause for concern.

I'm worried because she sounds completely unhinged..... It's like seeing someone on fire, and y'all are acting like "Naaah, everything's fine, she's not really burning, she's just expressing herself".

We all know Britney has had mental issues, and understandably so after what was done to her. And yet, here you all are encouraging this incoherent ranting and pretending everything's normal and we should just shut up because we're not doctors. You're really being dishonest if you truly feel like her current Instagram activity isn't full of red flags.

Once again, I wish her well and truly hope she gets the help she needs.

elijahfan
7 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

This is such a dishonest argument... Gaga has always been articulate about her artistry and the reasons behind her artistic choices. You sound like a hater from 2008 who has never heard one of her interviews.

SPARTACUS
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

I'm worried because she sounds completely unhinged..... It's like seeing someone on fire, and y'all are acting like "Naaah, everything's fine, she's not really burning, she's just expressing herself".

We all know Britney has had mental issues, and understandably so after what was done to her. And yet, here you all are encouraging this incoherent ranting and pretending everything's normal and we should just shut up because we're not doctors. You're really being dishonest if you truly feel like her current Instagram activity isn't full of red flags.

She has Sam and us her loyal stans. She's fine. :party:

4 minutes ago, Willco said:

Is there something wrong with being “crazy” as you put it? Mental health/bipolar/psychotic disturbance/stimulant abuse is not something to be ashamed or afraid of.  

some of us are seeing patterns in her posts and it’s red flags for us for whatever reason (prior training, personal experience) and we are saying this person may not be well… if she is unwell I just hope she gets support. That’s all I’m saying. 

I've read on here it's "disgusting" many times in recent weeks. :party:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

elijahfan
Just now, Spartacus said:

She has Sam and us her loyal stans. She's fine. :party:

If I can't know for sure she's unwell, you can't know for sure she's well either.

SPARTACUS
Just now, elijahfan said:

If I can't know for sure she's unwell, you can't know for sure she's well either.

I'm her stan. I've dedicated countless hours and dollars to stanning her. AND she followed me on twitter. I think I know her better than anyone does. :party:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

21 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I totally agree. What Gaga does as an artist and performer on stage is comparable. :party:

Ha Ha Reaction GIF

SPARTACUS

There is absolutely no reason for alarm. :party: I mean... what would you have me do? Accept that things may not be perfect and this may all end in disaster? That the comeback of the century may not go as planned? No future “Britney’s back! I wanna see YOUR fave do that 20+ years into her career!” #1 albums and singles to boast about on Exhale and ATRL? :noparty:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Lara Croft
38 minutes ago, Willco said:

Bless your cotton socks you’re giving I studied liberal arts/gender studies teas. You’re either young or very naive. Its nice you want to see the best in people but sometimes we need help and that isn’t a bad thing.

I never once said needing help was a bad thing. I think Britney needs help yes, because I can imagine the conservatorship left lasting effects on her, but I don't think this is a product of that.

I think this is a woman expressing herself after 13 years of silence while her little sister gets to tell the world she was scared that Britney was holding a knife to detract from the fact SHE held a knife to someone in a fast-food joint, while piggybacking off the end of the conservatorship to push sales of her book. 

Jamie Lynn is selfish and Britney is standing up for herself. Let her do that however she sees fit.

We're so used to judging everyone for doing something in the public eye, and this is the same. She can't voice her opinion the only way she knows how, but Jamie Lynn gets a free pass because she's doing a sit down interview?

32 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I am in no way encouraging this kind of behaviour. I am just standing up for someone who is clearly being demonized for voicing their side of the story the way she wants. 

If I had to choose, I'd want this to be behind closed doors too, but do you really expect Britney to just lay down and die while her sister is persistently taking about her?

-

What would all of you do if your sibling/a close friend was bad mouthing you on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter with personal information, either fact or fiction? Wouldn't you want to set the narrative right? Wouldn't you speak out? I pose this as a real question. Tell me, honestly. 

EDIT: At most, I believe her posts identify someone with anxiety. Anxiety about the fact that things are being said that she can't control, and she's trying everything she can to change the story. 

For what it’s worth: Britney is allowed more than her fair share of lenience and respect at this point. 
❤️

6 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

At this point I'm low-key convinced we have trolls amongst us.

i think they are trying to make a point, i could be wrong tho :partysick:

truly genius, their satire could mean anything! 

Pennywise

@PartySick I'm just gonna say that if I acted like... some very funny members in this thread are doing right now I'd be on my way to PartySick Playland right now :triggered:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived