Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

BTWB Chile

MonsterRocket

Featured Posts

MonsterRocket

Hi! It seems that some months ago some people finally got the HD or original high quality version of the Born This Way Ball screen recording from Chile. Some user had even started to edit it as the raw archive seemed to have some lines that needed to be removed. Can anyone who has it (edited or not) upload it? I think it's time for all of us to enjoy it :)

Fuck You Pop Music

Also, it would be awesome to have the full show as lossless/hq audio, specially Princess Die

MonsterRocket
17 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

Excuse me WHATTTT

It's not the original file shown from the screens, but the hd or hq original file of the bootleg that started to be sold like 10 years ago. You can find edited videos allegedly taken from that archive on YouTube (FOHL + Just Dance, Lovegame and Electric Chapel).

The quality seems to be very good though!

• 5 months later...
27monster27

Might not be the same thing, but I found this on YouTube:

(Not the full show, but it's something.)

he/him/his

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

Any updates on this?

I've got to pay a guy 1,100 USD for it. I've been slowly paying little installments as I can. Its gonna take me a while as I am budgeting.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
On 1/17/2022 at 10:36 AM, LovingIsACherryPie said:

This thread?

I'm still waiting :ohno:

We have it and we don't have it, so to speak. 

The guy I'm slowly paying has the original footage but the key thing to remember here is it is the bootlegged footage. 

I have a file as well thats 26 gigabytes and like 3 hours of footage, but it is not as HD as what I will be buying. The guy I'm buying from has the technology to master it and make it as professional as possible. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

weed
2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I've got to pay a guy 1,100 USD for it. I've been slowly paying little installments as I can. Its gonna take me a while as I am budgeting.

omg............I hope he's 300% legit

ChicaSkas
Just now, weed said:

omg............I hope he's 300% legit

Remember, it's not the stage footage, it's the HD recordings of the stage footage. Like if you or I were to somehow be perched atop the Sound station in the center of the arena and have 2 cameras capturing the stage and the screens. And we then compiled that into 26 gigs of footage. 

Archived