society

Austria Will Fine $4K To Unvaxxed Citizens Starting March 2022

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Austria will impose fines on those without Covid-19 vaccinations from mid-March after a transition phase that starts in February, said Chancellor Karl Nehammer.

People unwilling to get inoculated will face penalties of as much as 3,600 euros ($4,108), the Austrian leader told reporters on Sunday. The mandate will apply to all adults living in the country except when a medical exemption is granted. 

Austria’s policy is being closely watched as a model for similar ambitions in other European Union countries. Italy has imposed a vaccine mandate on people aged 50 or over, Greece will start fining seniors who don’t get their shots, and French President Emmanuel Macron has pledged to make life difficult for the unvaccinated. 

Fines can be reversed by taking a vaccine within two weeks of being identified. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-16/austria-to-start-fines-for-unvaccinated-in-march-nehammer-says

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ paradise lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 8
  • YAAAS 27
  • Love 1
  • Shook 6
  • Sad 4
  • RAMROD changed the title to Austria Will Fine $4K To Unvaxxed Citizens Starting March 2022
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• HuffsAhoy

• SKANK

• Healed My Heart

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Austria will impose fines on those without Covid-19 vaccinations from mid-March after a transition phase that starts in February, said Chancellor Karl Nehammer. People unwilling to get inoculated

The way antivaxxxers have been losing, we love to see it

Gosh, if only there was a simple solution to avoid this scenario

KORG
35 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

And if they don't pay up, what happens? They go to prison? Let's hope they do

Launch them out of a Canon into a volcano.

Austria has a fairly good record of punishing people firmly, though, so I imagine it'll be thorough.

Edited by KORG
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1
IWantYourLove

F*cking good. I hope other countries follow. I’m so sick of this pandemic and i know vaccines won’t solve it, but they sure as f*ck will help. Get vaccinated and boosted!! 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
AYURO

Drag them! Those are the s*um that are saturating health system, so make them pay or send them all to an isolated island :fthis:

• YAAAS 2
  • Sad 1
HuffsAhoy

Like I said in a similar thread, anything that keeps vaxxed people from having to have their lives inconvenienced because of the unvaxxed's idiocy is a win in my book :applause:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
Melancholia

i don't care it's gross. no government should have this much control over someone's medical decisions. as i've said before, you can influence and pressure them as much as you want, but the minute you start doing stuff like this, it's authoritarian. people who don't get vaxxed are selfish and gross and hugely misinformed, but i still don't wish forceful vaccination upon them. on top of this, poorer antivaxxers are gonna default on their rent and potentially lose their homes because of these fines, whilst richer ones aren't gonna care and will just pay the fine.

it sets a dangerous precedent. 

• Like 10
  • LMAO 4
Chromatography
3 minutes ago, Melancholia said:

i don't care it's gross. no government should have this much control over someone's medical decisions. as i've said before, you can influence and pressure them as much as you want, but the minute you start doing stuff like this, it's authoritarian. people who don't get vaxxed are selfish and gross and hugely misinformed, but i still don't wish forceful vaccination upon them. on top of this, poorer antivaxxers are gonna default on their rent and potentially lose their homes because of these fines, whilst richer ones aren't gonna care and will just pay the fine.

why? if they aren’t medically exempt, they’re actively hurting everyone. when will people realize that the good of the group is sometimes more important than an individual’s feelings that are ignorant and misinformed?

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5
HuffsAhoy
10 minutes ago, Melancholia said:

poorer antivaxxers are gonna default on their rent and potentially lose their homes because of these fines

Gosh, if only there was a simple solution to avoid this scenario :oprah:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.
  • Like 8
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 8
AnnaNicoleSmith

We live in an alternate dimension, nowhere did that happen in previous pandemics, they all need to chill the **** out

• Like 4
AnnaNicoleSmith
19 minutes ago, Melancholia said:

The keyword is dangerous. It's dangerous that a lot of people think it's okay and normal, it never happened before in other pandemics. Now everyone is okay with jailing people who are not vaccinated, fining them a crazy amount of money, or punishing them in any shape or form. I find it insane, and maybe people got accustomed with lockdowns, and being told what to do for 2 years and that's dangerous. Not only that but it's divisive. Idk what happened but ever since Trump got in power, there's been a weird shift in the world, where it's always Z vs X, with a multitude of labels so that you can pit one person against another. And in problems like a pandemic, as humans we get angry, sad, scared, and in those moments what do we do? We pick a scapegoat, we pick a villain, we picked it now, it's the "anti-vaxxer". So now you can focus all your anger and hurt towards this category of people, and you punish them, you insult them, you jail them, you make them suffer. We need to learn to be better, but we always end up acting like animals

• Like 10
  • LMAO 3