Jump to content
About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

I was today years old when I noticed Gaga's Chanel shoes in the LoveGame MV


YCHofficial

Featured Posts

Dead body

It's not as powerful as saying “I was today years old when I found out Gaga wore a meat dress” but it's still something:air:

The shoes slay though, so does LoveGame

  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky Oliver

That was probably the most expensive shoe she could afford back in a day and she made sure she would show it off in the video 

welcome to *MY* museum of brutality
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Nemo
4 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

That was probably the most expensive shoe she could afford back in a day and she made sure she would show it off in the video 

I assumed product placement (those early videos are full of it)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
MEDONER
On 1/16/2022 at 5:26 PM, Nemo said:

I assumed product placement (those early videos are full of it)

I doubt it, she was wearing those same shoes since at least august 2008:

8-0-08_Geordie_Wood_001.jpg

 

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Cameltoe Chariot
3 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

I doubt it, she was wearing those same shoes since at least august 2008:

8-0-08_Geordie_Wood_001.jpg

 

God I love this photo and the story behind it :diane:

A tricon in the making :diane:

  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...