Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

throwback

I was today years old when I noticed Gaga's Chanel shoes in the LoveGame MV


YCHofficial

Featured Posts

Dead body

It's not as powerful as saying “I was today years old when I found out Gaga wore a meat dress” but it's still something:air:

The shoes slay though, so does LoveGame

  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky Oliver

That was probably the most expensive shoe she could afford back in a day and she made sure she would show it off in the video 

is it spiritual enlightenment or am I just over everything?
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Nemo
4 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

That was probably the most expensive shoe she could afford back in a day and she made sure she would show it off in the video 

I assumed product placement (those early videos are full of it)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
MEDONER
On 1/16/2022 at 5:26 PM, Nemo said:

I assumed product placement (those early videos are full of it)

I doubt it, she was wearing those same shoes since at least august 2008:

8-0-08_Geordie_Wood_001.jpg

 

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
CameltoeKween
3 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

I doubt it, she was wearing those same shoes since at least august 2008:

8-0-08_Geordie_Wood_001.jpg

 

God I love this photo and the story behind it :diane:

A tricon in the making :diane:

  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...