💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is less scripted in this press tour

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Right? I like HOG interviews better. Seems more natural than rehearsed. Also she looks more laid back now. She  seems on guard before, maybe because it was her first interviewz as an actress so she feels that she can't miss?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CannaeDrive

Say what you want about the ASIB Press tour, it nevertheless gave the world this unforgettable smash:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

DoremonLove

Scripted or not scripted. Her saying same thing like 100ppl in a room or unique things, her interviews are always so iconic.:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

22 minutes ago, CannaeDrive said:

Say what you want about the ASIB Press tour, it nevertheless gave the world this unforgettable smash:

Yass!!!! This should be on Spotify

8 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

All of this has happened in different interviews. I am LIVING. This press tour is x10000 times better than the last one.

5 hours ago, Suspiria said:

The Gucci press tour was 1000x more enjoyable than ASIB. It was painful to see her constantly gushing and giving all the credit to Bradley and Sam and whoever else. 

4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Right? I like HOG interviews better. Seems more natural than rehearsed. Also she looks more laid back now. She  seems on guard before, maybe because it was her first interviewz as an actress so she feels that she can't miss?

Remember: Gaga was DEPRESSED and suicidal DURING the 2018/2019 ASIB press tour and Oscar campaign. As she told Oprah on "The Me You Can't See," 

Gaga: I had a total psychotic break. And for a couple years, I was not the same girl... It's a really very real thing to feel like there's a black cloud that is following you wherever you go, telling you that you're WORTHLESS and should die...

I learned all the ways to pull myself out of it. It all started to slowly change. It took 2 1/2 YEARS. 

Oprah: What are you doing in that time? 

Gaga: I won an Oscar. NOBODY KNEW

Nobody knew... but if you're familiar with mental illness, you'd notice the tell-tale signs of clinical depression: CRYING for no reason. Feeling worthless and UNDESERVING...

The Me You Can't See (full episode on Apple TV+)

she/her/hers

6 hours ago, YourEvilTwin said:

Scripted is fine, just please don't start crying at every awards show. Or at least save it for the big one. Pretty please.

There are people out there trying to make her the Anne Hathaway of the season. Just don't play into their hands.

Mental illness is real. Nobody knew she was DEPRESSED and suicidal... but if you're a fan you'd notice Gaga was a SHADOW of herself on the ASIB campaign trail. 

She gave Bradley ALL THE CREDIT for her performance. She CRIED A LOT, on Bradley's shoulder, Sam's, Mark's, or Sarah Paulson's when the guys weren't around. Since when was Lady Gaga a damsel in distress??

She cried all the time because she was depressed!! Her friend Donatella Versace was there. "I went to the premiere [at the Venice Film Festival] with [Gaga] and she was CRYING. I said, 'Enough of this crying. Smile, you've made it.'"

Twitter stans dragged her, as usual, "Stop crying already! It's embarrassing!" A trade reporter who covered award shows defended her against her "fans." She's very emotional. She cried when other people won! 

Mental illness is REAL. Gaga said she got better in late 2019... And you can tell she's better from the Gucci campaign!

She praised Ridley but gave HERSELF credit. She talked about HER research and acting process. She had fun with Adam on Graham Norton. She spoke up when a photog was rude to Al Pacino... She's back! 😍

she/her/hers

RAYA.core
On 1/14/2022 at 7:39 AM, gagzus said:

I think it's because this time around she isn't portraying a musician or someone the press can compare her to like asking about people believing in her vs Ally who got bitter before she met Jackson and gave up.

It was easier to compare her to her character in ASIB, where as she's portraying someone different in terms of everything from speech, fashion, temperament etc this time around.

I'm sure it always happens to musicians who portray musicians in films

such a great observation! especially the round table talk very authentic

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

2School4Cool
On 1/14/2022 at 5:42 AM, Red said:

I feel like the questions also have more variety this time, to be fair. 

I feel like this is really key. I know this example isn’t relevant to GGD, but every single interviewer asks Ed Sheeran “what’s your bad habit?” and it gets so repetitive. For ASIB, everyone asked what it was like working with Bradley Cooper (understandably so) and thus the “100 people” quote was born. This time there’s more variety and less of a regimented response to the same questions. 

See The Best In Everyone

MelbHawker

I think she seems more relaxed this time around. I’ll let the ‘drunk off prop drinks’ slide I guess.. :toofunny:

enissa11
On 1/14/2022 at 4:46 PM, Sunny21 said:

Mental illness is real. Nobody knew she was DEPRESSED and suicidal... but if you're a fan you'd notice Gaga was a SHADOW of herself on the ASIB campaign trail. 

She gave Bradley ALL THE CREDIT for her performance. She CRIED A LOT, on Bradley's shoulder, Sam's, Mark's, or Sarah Paulson's when the guys weren't around. Since when was Lady Gaga a damsel in distress??

She cried all the time because she was depressed!! Her friend Donatella Versace was there. "I went to the premiere [at the Venice Film Festival] with [Gaga] and she was CRYING. I said, 'Enough of this crying. Smile, you've made it.'"

Twitter stans dragged her, as usual, "Stop crying already! It's embarrassing!" A trade reporter who covered award shows defended her against her "fans." She's very emotional. She cried when other people won! 

Mental illness is REAL. Gaga said she got better in late 2019... And you can tell she's better from the Gucci campaign!

She praised Ridley but gave HERSELF credit. She talked about HER research and acting process. She had fun with Adam on Graham Norton. She spoke up when a photog was rude to Al Pacino... She's back! 😍

totally agreed, i think is funny how some people here think she was scripted and express about her with such entitlement, where the hell would you find the energy to make the effort and script your interviews when you feel depressed inside and you're this emotional? it also makes me sad that even fans can't perceive the genuineness and honesty of gaga, not even intuitively, but just listening the things that she has expressed and been open about.

I just can't wrap my head around on how anyone would think that she was just being fake, everyone judge by their condition i guess, and people are just not used to see true honesty, having a message and not being subtle about it. it's been that way her whole career.

Mad Architect of Light

RAYA.core

her deepest moments shared with us, i mean documentary no documentary it's all there raw and beautiful. she is everything 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

1 hour ago, enissa11 said:

totally agreed, i think is funny how some people here think she was scripted and express about her with such entitlement, where the hell would you find the energy to make the effort and script your interviews when you feel depressed inside and you're this emotional? it also makes me sad that even fans can't perceive the genuineness and honesty of gaga, not even intuitively, but just listening the things that she has expressed and been open about.

I just can't wrap my head around on how anyone would think that she was just being fake, everyone judge by their condition i guess, and people are just not used to see true honesty, having a message and not being subtle about it. it's been that way her whole career.

Just to point out, I don't think scripted and fake are really the same thing. She can be staying with a script of what she wants to say and it's all truthful. And I think it actually makes more sense with the depression she was having, it would be easier to say preplanned things because it would take less mental energy during the time of the interview

I think also for ASIB she was maybe a little nervous of going outside of what they told her to talk about. This time it seems like she feels a little more free, and as we all know she's in a better place now so yeah that's definitely affecting things. I've been loving her interviews :tony:

enissa11
18 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I think for ASIB she was maybe a little nervous of going outside of what they told her to talk about. This time it seems like she feels a little more free, and as we all know she's in a better place now so yeah that's definitely affecting things. I've been loving her interviews

outside of what they told her to talk about?, you really have gaga in the PR celebrity standard, and what are those things they told her to talk about? 
gaga only talks what she wants to, she has said it a lot of times since the begging of her career in a lot of interviews, there's no PR team telling her what to say, that in her own words, that's why she never talks about her love life openly, and loves to talk about art and her process, she is the one who chooses what to talk because she knows how works the media and what are the type of things they most love to talk, even tho a lot of people would love her to talk about it and generate a little publicity out of gossip, given that they never had something to hold on to with her supposed relationship with bradley, everyone thought she was in love, and they wanted to generate publicity, but the reality is that she was just being herself with a close friend a co-worker.

Mad Architect of Light

17 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

outside of what they told her to talk about?, you really have gaga in the PR celebrity standard, and what are those things they told her to talk about? 
gaga only talks what she wants to, she has said it a lot of times since the begging of her career in a lot of interviews, there's no PR team telling her what to say, that in her own words, that's why she never talks about her love life openly, and loves to talk about art and her process, she is the one who chooses what to talk because she knows how works the media and what are the type of things they most love to talk, even tho a lot of people would love her to talk about it and generate a little publicity out of gossip, given that they never had something to hold on to with her supposed relationship with bradley, everyone thought she was in love, and they wanted to generate publicity, but the reality is that she was just being herself with a close friend a co-worker.

Yes Gaga & Bradley became close friends but that was also some pr to generate interest in the movie, and sell it as a love story. And for movies there's definitely a PR team it's not the same as selling her own album in the music industry

enissa11
22 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Yes Gaga & Bradley became close friends but that was also some pr to generate interest in the movie, and sell it as a love story. And for movies there's definitely a PR team it's not the same as selling her own album in the music industry

you think the same gaga who refused to talk about her love life and strife to be talked about her art, her fashion, her opinions etc. would accept to be told by a studio to pretend to be something during a promotional campaign in order to generate interest based on gossip?
You can tell she was ANNOYED by it when it happened.
I know movies have PR and marketing teams, just like labels for artists, but it has to be passed through the artist/actor filter and be consensual, and the gaga i know would have never accept to do things like that.

Mad Architect of Light

Archived