series

Official Drag Race España Season 2 thread | *Use spoiler tags*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, franminervini said:

651-FD17-F-D4-E0-43-A8-A373-4-E793-A588-

Inspired by Chromatica cover, it's so good omg :giveup:

She's such a huge fan of Gaga, she's said it and she always uses Gaga in her performances

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

omg this episode was raunchyyyyy the pit crew is sooo hot lmfao the guy w long hair ughhh so dreamy, seeing baldy put his legs up I got wet

felt like the mini challenge was a little problematic? but it was fun, very different I loved it. loved the lights in their suits lol felt underutilized 

ManuelColon

Juriji is one of my favorite queens ever, she's SO DRAMATIC AND MESSY. I acknowledge that she can be disrespectful, rude and immature, BUT IT'S SO FUNNY, the face she makes pouting her lips gives me liiiiifeeee. And the things she says about the other queens leaves me gagged, what a mess she is hahahaha.

Rebel

Juriji owned this episode omg. Why were they acting like her talking to a phone from her *** was the rudest thing ever? :laughga:

weed

Loved all of their performances, most of their runways were cute but overall a little basic for me. The wigs were all a little off, besides Venedita for me. Great episode. Still haven't seen the tops, bottoms, elimination, etc. 

COOOK

Team Sethlas all the way, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who's clocking Juriji. Why aren't the judges calling her out?? She keeps doing the same horny character- both in the runway and in the challenges- and wears that same grey wig :triggered:

That lipsync... what happened to her? Looks like she gave up? That reveal was too late :bradley:

MessyTop

Truly loving the season! Such a good cast. So raunchy and gay! I freaking love it. 

La Rosalia

Team Juriji all the way. Sethlas is an amazing performer, but all of her performances in the comedy challenges were cringy to me and I agree with Juriji saying that she doesn’t have “gracia” at all.

Mocchi

Another awesome episode! At this point there's anybody thinking this is not the best season ever in the whole franchise?? :diane:

Was expecting a double shantay though. The eliminated one has been a mess since day one, but a delightful mess. And that lipsynch was the definition of sensuality :v:

La Rosalia

Juriji is such an icon. I love her. Definitely one of the best contestants from both seasons to me.

allanrocks

One of the best episodes of the season! Nobody was bad and the lip sync was fuegooo :firega:

Levine

Is something that Sharonne can't do? She didn't win, but she was placed high again. She's never been low if I remember correctly, right? Wow what a track record, what a LEGEND.
Marina shocked me: she did really a great job. But nobody was bad, because this cast is phenomenal.

The lipsync was amazing. Venedita was a little better, but this could have been a double shantey to me.

Alexis Mateo next week omg my queen 

weed

Another beautiful, phenomenal episode. Just got to my laptop today so just watched it, an amazing episode. Amazing episode for Marina and Juriji especially, top top top. 

Spoiler

This was a beautiful final episode for Juriji, I had some issues w her but still liked her and now she's a total icon!! Stunning trans queen! Her goodbye quote/whatever tf it's called of "ahaha!" in a bimbo voice, legendary. Marina killed it, deserved the win. Venedita, oof girl I'm rooting for you, but slayed the lip sync. Juriji's whole demeanor changed once Venedita and her started interacting, and it made me sooo happy. She came to life, she gave it her all. So nice to see her smile and become engaged. 

alsemanche

Sharonne should have won this episode. She was miles above everyone. 

Also I think Juriji was better than Estrella and should have been safe instead. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

mwjuell91
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Sharonne should have won this episode. She was miles above everyone. 

Also I think Juriji was better than Estrella and should have been safe instead. 

She cant win everything lol, but yes it would have made sense.

Archived