Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gayle's debut EP

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

In 2021 Gayle (real name Taylor) released viral TikTok song ‘abcdefu’ 

In 2016 she released her debut EP “Fly Away.” The CD features 7 original songs, focused on messages of self-acceptance and empowerment, written by Taylor and produced by Margaret Becker, an award-winning Christian rock artist.
It was funded by her followers (she had 57,000 followers on Instagram; 3,800 on Facebook; and 110,000 on Twitter).
According to her mom: “It was a response to her fans wanting music from her.”

Several of those songs are popular with Taylor's fan base. Elementary Love explores the basics of love. Carousel tells the story of a boy who broke Taylor's heart. Brave Enough encourages and inspires people to pursue their dreams. Before You're Gone discusses many of the things Taylor wished she could have done with her grandfather before his passing. 

you can still listen to it here: https://www.boomplay.com/albums/304904?

47a15fc47bc44dbe80ceb06a92e25e57_464_464

Taylor admited to being drawn to music at a very young age. “When I was seven-years-old, I saw a video of Aretha Franklin,” remembers Taylor. “I saw that and knew right away that I wanted to be just like her when I grow up.” 
Her mother, Brandy Barnes, knew her daughter was different from other kids her age.
Taylor started taking vocal lessons and writing original songs. Her mom, who was Taylor’s manager, realized early on that any future success “would have very little to do with standing on stage and singing pretty.” So they both set out to learn as much as they could about the music business. Brandy’s instinct was that Nashville would be the best place to nurture Taylor’s talent, so they began to take monthly trips to Music City when Taylor was 10.

Taylor was also part of an exclusive artist development group overseen by Rick Barker. Barker, the former manager of Taylor Swift.

source source

Recently Taylor/Gayle was accused of being an industry plant

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Illuminati

Doesn't change the fact that the whole backstory about abcdefu is fake for the sake of making her seem more authentic

TheFame Monster
10 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Doesn't change the fact that the whole backstory about abcdefu is fake for the sake of making her seem more authentic

All they needed to do was use a burner account and they didnt:laughga:

It's just how things work these days, clever marketing.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

FFXIV WhiteMage

ABCDEFU is bop and I'm looking forward to her album. Girl got pipe as well if you listen to her acoustic live performance. 

Teletubby
14 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

who?

she has the most streamed song on Global Spotify

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

SCHEISSEMONTRE
Just now, Teletubby said:

she has the most streamed song on Global Spotify

I don't use Spotify :messga:

Mychal

boiswifty
23 hours ago, COOOK said: