Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

rumor

Patrizia sent flies to Gaga


Featured Posts

flyaway

According to Pina Auriemma's instagram, Patrizia spent 6 months finding the right flies to frighten Gaga and make her leave Italy by the end of HoG filming. 

It's sad yet predictable she would do this, but fortunately Gaga was able to break free from that spell.

  • LMAO 22
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lady JarJar

Enough evenin' munchen per mesa Metinks!

Wah wah auh auh auh wo ma wo mama jar jar auh auh auh, meesa want bad romance!
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mother of Puppies

Someone please make a meme out of it. :pray:

Gaga on the set of HOG and photoshop this into it :selena:swarm-flies-5102782.jpg

I'm a free womaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Aglaya
7 minutes ago, flyaway said:

but fortunately Gaga was able to break free from that spell.

What in the Disney Channel universe is this :giveup:

could mean anything
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Teletubby
19 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Someone please make a meme out of it. :pray:

Gaga on the set of HOG and photoshop this into it :selena:swarm-flies-5102782.jpg

is this ok?
fly.gif

"I don't care about facts" ~ @Jill (July 27th, 2021)
  • LMAO 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mother of Puppies
12 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

is this ok?
fly.gif

 

HAHHAHA omg :bradley: this whole swarm of flies thing will go down history and lil monsters will put it on that iceberg list :ladyhaha:

 

can u put it on this one too?:bradley:

Bildschirmfoto-2022-01-11-um-23-01-58.png

I'm a free womaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
Link to post
Share on other sites
Teletubby
18 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

can u put it on this one too?:bradley:

flyz.gif

"I don't care about facts" ~ @Jill (July 27th, 2021)
  • LMAO 15
Link to post
Share on other sites
ElfieMartini

I don't think it's fair that we're laughing at Gaga for the flies thing.

She has said that she suffered a huge mental health crisis during the filming of HoG, she had an on set psychiatric nurse.

She struggled with what was real and what was false at some points. She is revealing more about the toll it had on her mental health and we're mocking her for it.

This is exactly what she stands against and it's cruel. 

If this is true it could have really done a lot of damage to her. I hope it's not true.

Spoiler

Edit: Sorry for the rant, but sometimes seeing the reactions of this fanbase really annoys me, some people here can be so toxic and others follow not realising how mean they're actually being.

 

Edited by ElfieMartini
Serve it, ancient-city style
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
streamstarcrossed
1 minute ago, ElfieMartini said:

She has said that she suffered a huge mental health crisis during the filming of HoG, she had an on set psychiatric nurse.

She struggled with what was real and what was false at some points. She is revealing more about the toll it had on her mental health and we're mocking her for it.

Let’s be real. You can’t expect people to not laugh at statements like the one she made. You make it sound like she was spiraling into psychosis. And if that’s the case, was doing the movie even worth it? No one else on the cast described the creation of the movie in such an intense way. I’m not sure why she has to make every experience sound like a life altering event for her. She could’ve just as easily not mentioned it if she thought peoples response to it might hurt her. She’s dramatic as she is passionate. It’s ok to laugh at that sometimes. Gaga herself probably recognizes in hindsight how ridiculous it sounds. I hate how fans treat her like she needs to be coddled at all times and that her statements must be received with this stern seriousness or else we're trivializing her. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
TheOriginalOne
47 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

flyz.gif

Omfg unrelated to HoG but can you please do this one for me :air:

rs_582x350-160719115147-Lady_Gaga_swatti

Edited by TheOriginalOne
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Omfg unrelated to HoG but can you please do this one for me :air:

rs_582x350-160719115147-Lady_Gaga_swatti

 

I wanna see it too. :yennefer: :ladyhaha:

I'm a free womaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Rahrahbitchson
4 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Omfg please do this one for me :air:

rs_582x350-160719115147-Lady_Gaga_swatti

I need this :ladyhaha:

Stop singing my part now, baby!
  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan
23 minutes ago, ElfieMartini said:

I don't think it's fair that we're laughing at Gaga for the flies thing.

She has said that she suffered a huge mental health crisis during the filming of HoG, she had an on set psychiatric nurse.

She struggled with what was real and what was false at some points. She is revealing more about the toll it had on her mental health and we're mocking her for it.

This is exactly what she stands against and it's cruel. 

If this is true it could have really done a lot of damage to her. I hope it's not true.

  Hide contents

Edit: Sorry for the rant, but sometimes seeing the reactions of this fanbase really annoys me, some people here can be so toxic and others follow not realising how mean they're actually being.

 

I'm pretty sure even she could see the humor in that comment she made :laughga: I know you only want to protect her, but everything isn't that serious.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Rahrahbitchson

Is this real? I saw this thing hours ago but i thought it was a joke :billie:

Stop singing my part now, baby!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...