💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Dexter: New Blood (Season 9)

Anderson123

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Why is no one talking about this. :rip: Well the limited series has just dropped it's 10th and last episode. What did you guys think ?

Spoiler

First of all I'm happy we got a new season and chapter to close this incredible series. I just finished watching the last episode and even though it was poetic and heartbreaking, there are some things I expected to be different.

For once, I kept waiting for Angel Batista to show up again with all the evidence he had. I can't believe they never got together, would've been shocking if Dexter was being interrogated or on trial and he showed up. The ending in my head was that the world would find out Dexter is the Bay Harbor Butcher and we'd see him die by lethal injection or something like that. This was also what I expected 10 years ago. 

The way Angela let Harrison go makes me think she's either going to discuss the case with Batista and come up to the conclusion that Dexter was the BHB but probably wont let the world know about it so he can try to live a "normal" life.

Anyway, I have pretty mixed feelings about this. I like the way it ended but not how it was written or how there were some things left behind. Should've been a 90 minutes episode

Archived