💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Euphoria

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

MadreMonster
3 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Rue’s mother is so BLIND. How is your child hobbling around town with a suitcase full of drugs, sweating coke and fentanyl out her coochie and you’re on the phone saying she’s doing so well.

And Cassie…girl STAND UP. That man doesn’t want you. He’s repulsed by you but you’re the easiest source of entertainment for him while he worms his way back into Maddy’s life. 

I think Maddy knows too and just wants to play mind games with them.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
17 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

I think Maddy knows too and just wants to play mind games with them.

Yeah I think Maddy knows but just wants to see what happens. I was re-watching a scene from episode 1 and she's like "Cassie ALWAYS answers her phone", then going back to that part where she calls both Nate and Cassie and neither of them answer it. It's like she's just building up to something.

AURAOFSHEISSE

WOW, that scene after Cal comes home and pisses on the floor was so sick yet so powerful

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Thomas P

That episode was one of truly craziest things i have ever watched. I had stitches from laughing, puffy eyes from crying, genuine confusion.

Insanity. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

I have always been so here for Ru and Jules' love for each other but after this last episode I caught myself totally shipping Elliot and Jules. I mean, I don't want her to leave Ru and be in a relationship with him per se, I just think she kind of deserves a real connection with someone new after all the things she's been trough with Ru (I am not blaming her - things are very complicated when addiction is invloved, but usually the ppl around are always trying to be there for the addict that in the end their mental health is in danger and they are the ones who need support and love) Elliot uses as well but from that scene in the toilet you can tell that he is kind of in control and is more on the 'having fun' with it side.

As a few ppl already said, I feel like the narrative gets even darker this season and I sense that we may witness one of the main caracter's death - murder/suicide/OD idk. 

I just looove the way this season is shot, the dialogues are taken to the minumum and just the cinematography/actors' performance speaks for itself. I was juust a tad more impressed with the music last season and the two special episodes but everything else is better (+ we are only 4 episodes in so this may change as well) 

I also see that there is much more hype for this season all over the internet which is great but tbh I get kind of annoyed when I see ppl referring to Euphoria as just a teen series, with loads of dr**gs and nudity only with the attention to come off edgy. I have experience with loved ones struggling with addiction or just mental health in general and I can say that the way this show portrays those is very very real, and to see a commercial product being this honest is refreshing. 

AURAOFSHEISSE
6 minutes ago, snakes said:

I have always been so here for Ru and Jules' love for each other but after this last episode I caught myself totally shipping Elliot and Jules. I mean, I don't want her to leave Ru and be in a relationship with him per se, I just think she kind of deserves a real connection with someone new after all the things she's been trough with Ru

Im seeing a toxic passionate love triangle blooming that ends in flames 

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Monster7

Episode 4 was the best by far of the whole series

Sydney performance from the Nate argument to Maddy's birthday party to the symbolic shot of the mirror with flowers. I love Cassie's fall but I was hoping she'd hit rock bottom this episode

Rue with Labrinth/his father was so emotive. I think she and jules are done for this season, and jules will hopefully end up with Elliot

Maddy and Kat know everything but don't know the other one does know. I think Maddy will only reveal she knows the truth by the end of the season in a planned way that Cassie and Nate (and probably his father too) will face serious consequences

Plus shoutout to Eric Dane performance in this episode

And critics said ep 5 was the best... I don't know what to expect

Chlorine Sevigny

This show keeps getting more and more self indulgent... every time there is a slow motion montage over music, which happens about 15 times per episode, I roll my eyes istg. After hearing that Sam Levinson is trying to make Rue/Zendaya more and more unlikeable this season I also have a feeling he's trying to make the show more and more unwatchable. :air:

Ricardo
20 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

This show keeps getting more and more self indulgent... every time there is a slow motion montage over music, which happens about 15 times per episode, I roll my eyes istg. After hearing that Sam Levinson is trying to make Rue/Zendaya more and more unlikeable this season I also have a feeling he's trying to make the show more and more unwatchable. :air:

if Tumblr were a show it'd be Euphoria 

On 2/1/2022 at 10:32 PM, Frank Potion said:

every time there is a slow motion montage over music, which happens about 15 times per episode, I roll my eyes istg.

This. I literally skip through them. And Rue and Jules bore me so much... I don't care for them. But the character development from Cassie and Cal? Yes. :giveup: 

On 2/1/2022 at 2:34 AM, Monster7 said:

the symbolic shot of the mirror with flowers

I didn't get that, what did it mean?

Archived