💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Totally Spies is coming back!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

we need Witch to come back too! :grr: bring my favs back!! 

I wish! Sadly the show isn‘t even on Disney+ :/ If I recall correctly, the creator of W.i.t.c.h. was very unhappy with how Disney treated the show. The Comics may have re-printed since a few years back (and will release their final issues soon), but I don‘t think Disney even has the rights for W.i.t.c.h. anymore. :( 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, Noah said:

I wish! Sadly the show isn‘t even on Disney+ :/ If I recall correctly, the creator of W.i.t.c.h. was very unhappy with how Disney treated the show. The Comics may have re-printed since a few years back (and will release their final issues soon), but I don‘t think Disney even has the rights for W.i.t.c.h. anymore. :( 

that’s so sad actually, because I’m sure this show would have a huge success today! and their message was very progressive too. ugh, I miss this show so much. f**k Disney really

CautiousLurker

VERY cautiously optimistic, and by that I mean I'm binge-watching all the seasons now, to prepare :excited:

Anyway, while y'all are simping for Sam and Clover, I shall go stan the true MVP of the series :queenga:

Spoiler

mandy_totally_spies_by_nemotrex_dcglxjr-

6 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

that’s so sad actually, because I’m sure this show would have a huge success today! and their message was very progressive too. ugh, I miss this show so much. f**k Disney really

Right? They stopped production on S3 due to ‚low ratings‘ when it was statistically one of the highest viewed shows during the years it came out. I think the problem was that it was too dark for the young child audiences they tried to get (also the less-boyish S2, probably scared off male viewers that were targeted in S1). 

If they bring it back, it‘ll either be via Live Action or a completely different show, based on the comics - since the Animation Studio from S1 + 2 has been shut down / sold, if I recall correctly.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived