💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LM: Gaga still can't pick songs/knows we (jokingly) 'want to kill her'

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

She was touring the ENTIRE time BTW was being written, recorded, and produced. Literally. And that is a fantastic album.

Touring is no excuse.

And she shouldn't rush it. I'm saying she should have been more focused on it this whole time. She doesn't have to rush the album to put out quality work in under two years.

I feel like you're being unrealistic. I agree with that Bryan is saying, Gaga is doing a lot more than what is expected of a musician and it's taking away from her career as an artist, but the fact that Gaga can do all of this and still deliver is astonishing. Gaga has accomplished so much in four-five years, more than what the average lesser could say.

Being that she is going above and beyond with her career and is still producing material is phenomenal. I agree that none of it is necessary, but it's what makes being a Gaga fan fun. She isn't average and I don't know why people are asking her to be. I realize that we're all fans for different reasons, but Gaga wouldn't be half of what she is today if she didn't do what she's been doing.

And I realize that waiting two years+ for an album these days is probably redundant and possibly even hurtful to ones career, I have faith that Gaga will redeem it all with ARTPOP and people will forget that it took longer than two years to push out another record.

What is this though :huh:

tumblr_inline_mfno51iZFV1qbmxvd.jpg

She was more than likely asked about T or Christmas and was responding to it.

Isn't she well educated? The your/you're made me want to hit her.

I think she's super smart and intelligent, but her grammar has always been ****. You're just now realizing this?

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiffa

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Americano

• MarkoLilMonster

She shouldn't have told us the title so early. I wish she could just give us a date even if It was bloody 2025 at least I'd be able to control my hype a little.

Born Brave

I feel like you're being unrealistic. I agree with that Bryan is saying, Gaga is doing a lot more than what is expected of a musician and it's taking away from her career as an artist, but the fact that Gaga can do all of this and still deliver is astonishing. Gaga has accomplished so much in four-five years, more than what the average lesser could say.

Being that she is going above and beyond with her career and is still producing material is phenomenal. I agree that none of it is necessary, but it's what makes being a Gaga fan fun. She isn't average and I don't know why people are asking her to be. I realize that we're all fans for different reasons, but Gaga wouldn't be half of what she is today if she didn't do what she's been doing.

And I realize that waiting two years+ for an album these days is probably redundant and possibly even hurtful to ones career, I have faith that Gaga will redeem it all with ARTPOP and people will forget that it took longer than two years to push out another record.

She was more than likely asked about T or Christmas and was responding to it.

I think she's super smart and intelligent, but her grammar has always been ****. You're just now realizing this?

I agree... the thing is that she has SOOO much going right now.. and it's selfish of us to just point fingers and say "well instead of doing your FAME promos and making little movies you should be recording!!" This woman has had NO breaks since 2008- She is literally killing herself for her worksake.. and we get a little upset over a delayed announcement on something?

She shouldn't have told us the title so early. I wish she could just give us a date even if It was bloody 2025 at least I'd be able to control my hype a little.

Hon... I asked myself the same thing yesterday..... and I realized that she probably didn't know it was going to take so long.

I agree... the thing is that she has SOOO much going right now.. and it's selfish of us to just point fingers and say "well instead of doing your FAME promos and making little movies you should be recording!!" This woman has had NO breaks since 2008- She is literally killing herself for her worksake.. and we get a little upset over a delayed announcement on something?

Hon... I asked myself the same thing yesterday..... and I realized that she probably didn't know it was going to take so long.

I agree, it is selfish. We all love and adore Fame, and I'm glad she did it. Had she not, perhaps we would have gotten ARTPOP sooner. And why are people saying fans aren't excited about the Gaga movie? I know I am, and it's not holding up ARTPOP at all. Terry has been filming himself this entire time since the BTW Ball started. People are upset that we knew about the film before and that it shouldn't have been our "Christmas gift". What fans on HERE need to realize is that her other fans do not follow her as closely as we do. We knew about it because she mentioned it to fans and on LM, but never on her twitter or to the general public. I don't even know why people were EXPECTING more. That's no fault of Gaga's and she shouldn't be held responsible for everyone else's unrealistic expectations of her.

Alien Tulip

The whole "ARTPOP is coming out 2087" is so old and washed up kind of like her career.

On a serious note I think its a horrible idea to release outtakes of the album through the app since it will distract the body of work in the physical copy of the cd. Unless the songs on the cd are drastically more radio friendly than the outtakes :duck:

imasugarush

"I'm afraid it's outdoorsie"

:dies:

I thought in another LM session she said ARTPOP was what she had been making since TFM.... now she says The Fame?...

Alien Tulip

I thought in another LM session she said ARTPOP was what she had been making since TFM.... now she says The Fame?...

She said The fame last time.

:rofl: Since when has Gaga ever been consistent?

The whole "ARTPOP is coming out 2087" is so old and washed up kind of like her career.

I don't get it... why are people so convinced that her career is over?

Alien Tulip

:rofl: Since when has Gaga ever been consistent?

I don't get it... why are people so convinced that her career is over?

My troll hat is on, calm your thetas

ryhanna

This has made me a little nervous.

The last sentence implies writers block, and Gaga can't choose the songs. Is she having trouble because she's created so many good songs, or because she's not sure about their quality? I'd like to think that she's having trouble because they're all so good, but if you bring writers block into the equation it doesn't sound so positive.

I'm glad that it sounds like she's taking her time though. I'd rather an album that she's worked hard on over a year or so than an album that she's rushed to put together.