• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiffa

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Americano

• MarkoLilMonster

Goodtimes12128

I think the label has an idea when the best time to release ARTPOP for maximum impact will be. And that time might be toward the end of 2013, so Gaga might not need to choose a tracklist yet, and can keep recording.

Edited by Goodtimes12128

TraeumereiLPB

The only thing I don't understand is: Why isn't Interscope pushing Gaga a little bit more? Didn't her manager told us, that Interscope wanted ARTPOP to be released in late 2011? And know they have given Gaga like 1,5 years to work on it without getting impatient? This is really confusing :confused:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

lodylody

The only thing I don't understand is: Why isn't Interscope pushing Gaga a little bit more? Didn't her manager told us, that Interscope wanted ARTPOP to be released in late 2011? And know they have given Gaga like 1,5 years to work on it without getting impatient? This is really confusing :confused:

I think it was Late 2012 :derpga:

To be fair, they're first on Interscope's artist selection reel even though she's done nothing in terms of music in 2012 - she's their most innovative, shocking and exciting artist and they don't want to rush her, because they want her on their side so that, when they disagree, she'll be more inclined to give in (on something like a single choice).

TraeumereiLPB

To be fair, they're first on Interscope's artist selection reel even though she's done nothing in terms of music in 2012 - she's their most innovative, shocking and exciting artist and they don't want to rush her, because they want her on their side so that, when they disagree, she'll be more inclined to give in (on something like a single choice).

That sounds plausible :yes: And we all know that Gaga can be VERY stubborn, so Interscope better treat her well ;)

I HOPE we will get some information (even an announcement of an announcement would be great) soon... NOT Gaga's soon, wich means 'never' :lolgaga:, 'cause I really need new music :cry:

lodylody

That sounds plausible :yes: And we all know that Gaga can be VERY stubborn, so Interscope better treat her well ;)

I HOPE we will get some information (even an announcement of an announcement would be great) soon... NOT Gaga's soon, wich means 'never' :lolgaga:, 'cause I really need new music :cry:

Let's hope for New Years :)

TraeumereiLPB

Let's hope for New Years :)

I can already see the meltdowns, if we don't get anything on New Years Eve ;)

TraeumereiLPB

This :cryga: Im not gonna get my hopes up though :nails:

My ARTPOP hype died months ago, so I don't expect anything. The more I will be surprised, if we get something :party:

I don't expect anything either.

Okay, I actually expect the meltdowns. I love reading them.

Like in the Christmas gift thread...I had so much fun XD

I can already see the meltdowns, if we don't get anything on New Years Eve ;)

Im not really expecting anything from her. I will be surprised if she does give us anything.

giskardsb

Besides, with Gaga's 360 deal, it wouldn't surprise me if Interscope makes more money from her touring than from album and single sales.

Edited by giskardsb