• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hamlet

• Guille

• misanthrope

• MonsterOfSpain

God Dammit! I wanted Poker Face to win. lol. Nothing wrong with You and I, but Poker Face is much more iconic. Gaga just grabs you by the balls when you first see her gorgeous, s-xy self and doesn't let go until the end.

Anyways, for the new poll I'll say Marry The Night.

Edited by ck105

DaR34lestBeitch

lol why are all the videos chosen a matter of "oldga" vs. "recent-surreal-artistic- gaga."

the people who constantly praise tf/tfm gaga will just keep voting for those ones, and those who appreciate her more recent work will go with the others.

by the way, theres no basis what so ever to call marry the night an awful/messy/or even bad video. im sure if she had told you some big hot shot directed it, none of you would be complaining. did you

know she self directed that fame film from years ago? and yet you guys probably praise the **** out of it.

lol why are all the videos chosen a matter of "oldga" vs. "recent-surreal-artistic- gaga."

the people who constantly praise tf/tfm gaga will just keep voting for those ones, and those who appreciate her more recent work will go with the others.

by the way, theres no basis what so ever to call marry the night an awful/messy/or even bad video. im sure if she had told you some big hot shot directed it, none of you would be complaining. did you

know she self directed that fame film from years ago? and yet you guys probably praise the **** out of it.

so you vote for...

I´m with you in the second part.I just selected the songs randomly.