💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

The Weeknd - Dawn FM

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Oyster

This album is so poppy. I like the R&B vibes of after hours a bit more. But it’s still better than what other male artists put out for sure 

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

VasilisVas

Gasoline has me so shook. His vocals are so creepy and so are the lyrics. I really feel I’m going to fall in love with this album. 

thatfoxyfeeling

Just gonna be completely honest and say he’s the best male artist for the past decade, no one does it like Abel. 

jimmytimestep

I did a skim listen, overall it got a little midtempo and same-y in the second half for me to stay super engaged tonight. I'll give it a proper listen tomorrow. What I will say is that I REALLY liked Gasoline, Take My Breath, Sacrifice, Is There Someone Else?, Less Than Zero, and Phantom Regret by Jim

TheSlash

Just finished 'Best Friend' and tbh, I'm a little bit on the fence about all the "Welcome to Dawn FM" at the end of the songs :awkney: . I know I'm petty, but this really lowers the replay value for me, even if I like the song :bradley: .

Ew, David!

jimmytimestep
2 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Just finished 'Best Friend' and tbh, I'm a little bit on the fence about all the "Welcome to Dawn FM" at the end of the songs :awkney: . I know I'm petty, but this really lowers the replay value for me, even if I like the song :bradley: .

I hear you, but you can't fault the guy for forcing you to take this in as a body of work, rather than a collection of songs

Morphine Prince

Every Angel is Terrifying is.... a rollercoaster to say the least lmaoo

1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

Yeah, it’s definitely an album meant to be listened to from start to finish 

Aussie

Ordered the physical CD with the alternative cover (not the old Abe version) without listening to the album. Hope it’s good, will listen later on 

Archived