Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga was studying Björk in 2012

alsemanche

Featured Posts

hieronymus
3 hours ago, Red said:

Ugh I love her weird accent from 2012 so much 

Did she have a different accent from the ones she used previously?

40 minutes ago, TheLocals said:

THIS

3 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

My heart stopped for a moment when she said Marina because I thought of Marina and the Diamonds until she said Abramovich. 

You're in the present, what aspect of her career now would make you think she was studying that Marina?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enissa11
3 minutes ago, Chomby said:

She was just high off her mind

how? she was just talking about her artistry and her as an artist, that's not being high off her mind...

Mad Architect of Light

hieronymus
Just now, enissa11 said:

how? she was just talking about her artististry and her as an artist, that's not being high off her mind...

Because she used to talk about being high af and smoking a dozen or so spliffs a day during this period.

enissa11
5 minutes ago, Chomby said:

Because she used to talk about being high af and smoking a dozen or so spliffs a day during this period.

yes, but a dozen of spliffs everyday it's an exaggeration, it also doesn't mean she did it right before an interview, she's too profesional for that, plus she's very focus on every question, and you can see she cares about engaging with the interviewer even tho she has limited time.

Mad Architect of Light

hieronymus
25 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

yes, but a dozen of spliffs everyday it's an exaggeration, it also doesn't mean she did it right before an interview, she's too profesional for that, plus she's very focus on every question, and you can see she cares about engaging with the interviewer even tho she has limited time.

I mean that's literally your word against hers.

enissa11
3 minutes ago, Chomby said:

I mean that's literally your word against hers.

i know she was addicted, but it doesn't mean that she was high everyday, she didn't say that, and if she was here, she still was very present, focus and engaging so...

Mad Architect of Light

hieronymus
26 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

i know she was addicted, but it doesn't mean that she was high everyday, she didn't say that, and if she was here, she still was very present, focus and engaging so...

She did say that. Exactly what I said. The fact that you don't want to believe it is irrelevant. She literally talked about smoking as much daily then while she was doing promo interviews for ARTPOP. That's why MJH and Dope exist. Stop making up excuses just because you don't want to believe it.

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, Chomby said:

Did she have a different accent from the ones she used previously?

You're in the present, what aspect of her career now would make you think she was studying that Marina?

Because I forgot all about the other one for a few seconds and didn't focus on what era this was from. Is it really a big deal that my mind thought of the wrong one? :triggered:

KindnessPunk

Whenever I see clips like this I feel so proud of Gaga and how much she has grown since then. Not dragging that time in her life, but I simply just see positive growth. She seems to have such a strong command over her talent now and her voice as an artist, fully in control and confident. :pawsup:

enissa11
1 hour ago, Chomby said:

She did say that. Exactly what I said. The fact that you don't want to believe it is irrelevant. She literally talked about smoking as much daily then while she was doing promo interviews for ARTPOP. That's why MJH and Dope exist. Stop making up excuses just because you don't want to believe it.

of course i know, and i know what she's said about her addiction, what i'm disregarding is you painting her like she's that "high as f*ck" and "high off her mind" here like she doesn't know what she's taking about, when she's clearly focus and present and her answers are very thoughtful.
Also you're distorting the things she has said, she said she smoke a dozen of cigarettes a day during the tour as self-medication to deal with her hip pain and numb herself, and after the recovery of the surgery too, also when she was making music to be more creative, she never said she did this everyday including when she was doing promo interviews. i believe her, i don't believe you, also, there's no need to be rude.

Mad Architect of Light

impeach92
6 hours ago, Lucas said:

She just seemed so pissed during all these perfume interviews :laughga: now her Instagram is basically an ad account

Emma Roberts Smile GIF
literally her advertisement engagement now

Archived