šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga Iceberg

ReplayBoss

Featured Posts

ReplayBoss

Icebergs areĀ images of an iceberg, captioned humorously so as to convey that the tip of the iceberg is the summation of the knowledge of most people, while the much larger submerged part of the iceberg is the sum of all knowledge of a particular topic. Icebergs can be pretty much of anything including cartoons, video games, and of course music, so I made a Lady Gaga iceberg. Let me know you think of it and I might edit it depending on the response. TRIGGER WARNING for the bottom part of the iceberg dives into sensitive topics.Ā 

Lady-Gaga-Iceberg.jpg

The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay

littlepotter

Based on the icebergs I've seen of other topics, the lowest levels on this one are pretty tame and clear to any fan. I'd put them in layer 2-3 max. There's much more obscure stuff to put in there

chaeri pls

artdoll

I feel like her inauguration performance and her infamous "there could be 100 people in a room" quote are far more well known than the DOC albumĀ :poot:

edit: far more well known the the general public that isĀ :madge:

ļ½”ļ¾Ÿā˜ glued up, sometimes it's too much ā˜ ļ¾Ÿļ½”

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, FudgeyBear said:

So as a day 1 fan I know most of these, but what are the various Mandela effects?Ā :enigma:

You can look up lady gaga mandela effects on google and Gaga daily

Any/All Pronouns, GenderfluidšŸ³ā€āš§

Dr Fudge
5 minutes ago, Abbey911 said:

You can look up lady gaga mandela effects on google and Gaga daily

Found them, thanks!

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Moonlight on Water

I didn't know Bloody Mary has satanic vocals but it's 1:30 am, very dark in my room, and I summoned a demon in this room two years ago. I don't feel safe. :neyde:

she/her

Defmix100
4 hours ago, Abbey911 said:

Heres my iceberg I madeĀ https://icebergcharts.com/i/Lady_Gaga

wow I didn't know about the 911 call

I think "Gaga was thought to be intersex or trans early in her career" was very mainstream though, I would always hear that in school and college and they've joked about it in SNL

danbekim
3 hours ago, sarahb said:

Wait what almost stage collapse? I think IĀ vaguely remember hearing about it.Ā 

Ā 

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Archived