💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Most probable touring scenario?

itsdominik

Most probably touring scenario?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these scenarios do you think will happen?

• Chromatica Ball in Summer 2022
    • Joint tour for Chromatica & LG7 in 2023
    • Cancellation of Chromatica Ball + return and revamp of Enigma
    • „Enigma World Tour“ as a Greatest Hits Tour after the residency has finished

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy

The most likely thing is the tour will be cancelled. If the Haus is concerned about navigating inconsistent covid guidelines across the world, a relaunch of Enigma is the most sensible choice. That way, they can require and enforce whatever guidelines they like to ensure Gaga, the team, and audience are safe.

I would personally not be here for a greatest hits tour. She did that sort-of with Joanne World Tour and Enigma is greatest hits show celebrating her first decade in the industry. If she does a world tour again, it needs to focus on brand new material not her greatest hits. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

DeanSummer

I am staying positive - tour in 2022

Omicron will most likely cause many infections but after that most of the people will have a certain immunity against covid and it will be a summer of freedom and new beginnings

DS

Cello

I think a 2023 tour with the next album. Probably depends on how well the sounds / concepts of Chromatica and LG7 go together though. 

I really would love a solo JazzGa tour :pray:

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

Roboboy

at this point it's getting ridiculous - they're just hoarding money lmao

HuffsAhoy
3 minutes ago, Cello said:

God yes, what a dream that would be :bradley: That's about the only touring scenario where I'd accept some hits cause there are some I would die to hear on the piano exclusively. 

Mother of Puppies

My dream would be a new tour in 2023 for LG7 & Chromatica songs, but the reality will probably be the cancellation for next summer and she'll continue Enigma and play some Chromatica songs there. :poot:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

HuffsAhoy

I also think people need to realize that the Haus can create an entirely new show under the name Enigma. Most, if not all, Vegas performers switch up their shows every so often. Even if they sing the same set, they almost always have new costumes. Cher is the perfect example of this. Her last residency had the same set for its entire duration, but each leg had different costumes. It's not out of the realm of possibility for Gaga. The name Enigma implies as much. 

43 minutes ago, Cello said:

Me too tbh!!! Just a bunch of theater performances in the summer. I could totally see the week of performances at radio city

Stephen
1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I also think people need to realize that the Haus can create an entirely new show under the name Enigma. Most, if not all, Vegas performers switch up their shows every so often. Even if they sing the same set, they almost always have new costumes. Cher is the perfect example of this. Her last residency had the same set for its entire duration, but each leg had different costumes. It's not out of the realm of possibility for Gaga. The name Enigma implies as much. 

Imagine she adds a few Chromatica songs and changes all the blue wigs to pink :flutter:

KindnessPunk

I feel LG7 isn’t coming until 2024 at the earliest, meaning a tour in 2025 and Chromatica will be turning 5 that year. 

Archived