πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Christmas Gift

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

exoskeleton123

At least Katy fans and Rihanna fans actually get something in the same millenium when they are told about it... ugh..

You're right :tea: gaga has ruined my christmas

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guille

• MetalHausOfJosh

• ChicaSkas

• Hypocrateen

htrllllsem

:blehga:

I knew this

I still wanna watch tho :excited2:

Finally gonna watch Gaga in the studio recording ARTPOP and it'll slay my life.

MarryTheSequins

It's a film about ARTPOP (and presumably its creation). I think it's safe to say that when the film comes out (as long as it doesn't come out after ARTPOP) that it will contain loads of juicy nuggets of information, like the BTW Monstervisions except film version. Of course there will be stuff about her life in it too but still. Hopefully we get it in the next few days, I don't see why she would announce a Christmas present and then give it to us months in the future.

This is what I imagine it to be anyway. Could be wrong.

:omfgaga:

It's a proper movie, I doubt she'd release a movie with footage of her recording her next album, before releasing her next album

ChicaSkas

Gaga could fly around the world on Christmas Day delivering gifts to individual fans and people would still be b---hing. :smh:

LOL SO TRUE
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

At least Katy fans and Rihanna fans actually get something in the same millenium when they are told about it... ugh..

ahahaha

Pure Adrenaline

:blehga:

I knew this

I still wanna watch tho :excited2:

Finally gonna watch Gaga in the studio recording ARTPOP and it'll slay my life.

this

:omfgaga:

It's a proper movie, I doubt she'd release a movie with footage of her recording her next album, before releasing her next album

whyyyyy.... I thought that will go that way :giveup:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Born Brave

I'm just so pissed off!!! I mean if she was going to take forever to make this album which it is becoming more and more apparent that it's going to need a new Mayan Calendar to track it's timetable... she didn't have to announce it 7 months ago and start hyping it with her little speeches at the btw ball and playing **** in her car to random fans.. but she did... and then she is like " why is everone so impatient?! I haven't even given any details on it yet... " Well YOU DID give us stuff... its like a girl leading a boy on and stuff saying that she has no interest in him whatsoever but then drops little teases like " you're such an awesome guy "... then as soon as the guy asks her out... " no you're not my type.. why did you think I was interested anyway" kinda thing... SAME CONCEPT...I know we are actually going to get the album in the end.. but honestly I dont blame her.. she probably busted her ass on something and presented it to interscope and that ass wipe Jimmy Iovine probably said.. " Yeah Gaga its good but it's not commercial enough.. work on it more.. " and she's left with giving us CAKE videos and STACHE's and little knick knacks to cover up her unapparent failure with the interscope head office.. because to them a hit is "Scream and Shou".

and to you people saying " BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT GAGA GIVES YOU " ... no I dont have to be thankful for this **** because the fact of the matter is that I am a fan of her MUSIC .. I AM SICK OF PROMO GAGA ... I want ARTIST GAGA BACK NOW.

MarryTheSequins

this

whyyyyy.... I thought that will go that way

I can see her releasing snippets like the Cake video, but I doubt she'll release the whole thing. I mean, the way she's described it sounds like it will be in cinemas, and it would be a really bad move to release it in cinemas in the next few days when she's done virtually no promo for it.

Jesse Pinkman

Maybe I'm just too loyal but I'm more satisfied with this than nothing I guess :ohwell:

It's science, bitch

MarryTheSequins

Oh + to everyone mad that we got nothing this year, don't be mad. She doesn't owe us anything, and if you're mad about ARTPOP being hyped too early, you know that the other half of the fanbase would be complaining if she wasn't hyping at all. I'm not saying 'be grateful omg guize!!11!!' because really we knew this already, but don't get angry because I didn't think we'd get anything at all.

Jesse Pinkman

I'm just so pissed off!!! I mean if she was going to take forever to make this album which it is becoming more and more apparent that it's going to need a new Mayan Calendar to track it's timetable... she didn't have to announce it 7 months ago and start hyping it with her little speeches at the btw ball and playing **** in her car to random fans.. but she did... and then she is like " why is everone so impatient?! I haven't even given any details on it yet... " Well YOU DID give us stuff... its like a girl leading a boy on and stuff saying that she has no interest in him whatsoever but then drops little teases like " you're such an awesome guy "... then as soon as the guy asks her out... " no you're not my type.. why did you think I was interested anyway" kinda thing... SAME CONCEPT...I know we are actually going to get the album in the end.. but honestly I dont blame her.. she probably busted her ass on something and presented it to interscope and that ass wipe Jimmy Iovine probably said.. " Yeah Gaga its good but it's not commercial enough.. work on it more.. " and she's left with giving us CAKE videos and STACHE's and little knick knacks to cover up her unapparent failure with the interscope head office.. because to them a hit is "Scream and Shou".

and to you people saying " BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT GAGA GIVES YOU " ... no I dont have to be thankful for this **** because the fact of the matter is that I am a fan of her MUSIC .. I AM SICK OF PROMO GAGA ... I want ARTIST GAGA BACK NOW.

How do we know there wasn't complications tho

It's science, bitch

I have NEVER ...EVER seen more disrespect to Gaga over such stupid and idiotic things. The only reason she hypes these things is because people like the ones complaining are the ones who beg her for it on twitter and on the threads. She didn't have to announce ANYTHING today. She never has to give us anything! She already loves her fans so much, so why are ya'll b---hing about something she announced out of her generosity? Sit the **** down, appreciate what she's giving us, appreciate that she treats her fans amazingly and just wait patiently.

worst christmas ever... my mother just asked me if i wanted to open my presents and i told her no, because the only gift that mattered to me this year - the gift from my real mother monster - doesn't exist. really gaga? jesus died for this? so ashamed to call myself a monster. and to think, i only asked for $10,000 when i dm'd gaga for my christmas present. that's like 1 cent to her... cruel and vindictive.

Edited by garnite