đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Christmas Gift

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

marlonXgaga

The thought of having a 1,5/2 hour Gaga filled movie about her life.. I loved all those tv specials in 2011/2012 so this will seriously end my life :excited2: :excited2:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guille

• MetalHausOfJosh

• ChicaSkas

• Hypocrateen

wtf? she mentioned the TR movie but not ARTPOP? but the movie wasn't even a christmas thing? like seriously what's going on i'm so confused :toofunny:

Daenerys

I'm excited! To me this era is going to be her make it or break it point. She needs to do what she can to let people see who she really is and what really makes her music. That's why I love this idea of a movie.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

ChicaSkas

So basically her xmas gift to us is an announcement of a Terry rid****son movie...

:fthis:

Be careful. Your comment here offended some people, please remember to not post something that could be interpreted as flamebait.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

pink sushi

So basically, her gift is an announcement of a documentary we already knew about? :noparty:

Basically :derpga:

Although I'd rather have this than the rest of that tra$hy Cake video.... :eww:

Edited by pink sushi

imasugarush

I agree that some monsters are so ungrateful... She doesn't have to do anything at all for us, or keep us informed.

A documentary coming out is amazing as well, I'm glad it's finally 100% confirmed. I can't wait!!!

MonsterOfSpain

I'm glad it's finally confirmed, but keep waiting for ARTPOP news tbh. :derpga:

Edited by MonsterOfSpain

oh.

crap.

Terry was filming us when we were with her walking down the street in NYC, and then when we ran our asses beside her car when she left that rolling stones......concert....... well. I guess I didn't have that much dignity left anyways.

This is NOT any fault of Gaga's, but of your own. It's not her fault you had ungodly expectations for her "CHRISTMAS GIFT" simply because last year we got a song.

So ungrateful, and why are people unexcited about the movie? I know I'm excited, regardless how long we've known about it. You need to realize that we only know about it because we watch her very closely. Other people don't, and it was just now that she released this information to the public. So, perhaps you should chill out.

TEETHTEETH

We got a simple "Merry Christmas" from her and her thanks. We also got this announcement. When did she say she was making a movie? I go on here daily and I didn't know that. I must have missed it. We just need to appreciate she even decided to tweet this. Plus, most of her fans didn't know this. Not everyone is 100% up to date to her everyday life.

Well I hope this makes a lot of people excited! I guess I just spoiled it for myself haha

Runway

I'm just so pissed off!!! I mean if she was going to take forever to make this album which it is becoming more and more apparent that it's going to need a new Mayan Calendar to track it's timetable... she didn't have to announce it 7 months ago and start hyping it with her little speeches at the btw ball and playing **** in her car to random fans.. but she did... and then she is like " why is everone so impatient?! I haven't even given any details on it yet... " Well YOU DID give us stuff... its like a girl leading a boy on and stuff saying that she has no interest in him whatsoever but then drops little teases like " you're such an awesome guy "... then as soon as the guy asks her out... " no you're not my type.. why did you think I was interested anyway" kinda thing... SAME CONCEPT...I know we are actually going to get the album in the end.. but honestly I dont blame her.. she probably busted her ass on something and presented it to interscope and that ass wipe Jimmy Iovine probably said.. " Yeah Gaga its good but it's not commercial enough.. work on it more.. " and she's left with giving us CAKE videos and STACHE's and little knick knacks to cover up her unapparent failure with the interscope head office.. because to them a hit is "Scream and Shou".

and to you people saying " BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT GAGA GIVES YOU " ... no I dont have to be thankful for this **** because the fact of the matter is that I am a fan of her MUSIC .. I AM SICK OF PROMO GAGA ... I want ARTIST GAGA BACK NOW.

The meltdown :rip:

RatchetSlower

Guys the News made the movie seem like the top story of the day... She doesn't need to say ANYTHING about ARTPOP... It's not ready and that would be an AKWARD responce on her part...I'm happy she kept it low key... THANK U GAGA

Amen

^^^ YES

Yay :party:

I'll cry if it's like the Part of Me documentary though, I want a seperate 'The Born This Way Ball' DVD :cry:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

MrFameKills

This is NOT any fault of Gaga's, but of your own. It's not her fault you had ungodly expectations for her "CHRISTMAS GIFT" simply because last year we got a song.

Exactly. Gaga doesn't have to give us ANYTHING! Do you see Rihanna or Katy leaking music for their fans? No.

It's your fault you have such big expectations.

Can't wait for the movie! :party:

Yay :party:

I'll cry if it's like the Part of Me documentary though, I want a seperate 'The Born This Way Ball' DVD :cry:

Aw, me too. I really need a concert DVD, because it's so epic. :flutter:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come