Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Christmas Gift

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Thank you gaga for keeping me entertained. And thank you everyone for providing more entertainment than my family's bickering has. Happy holidays!

That's the spirit hon, :clap:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guille

• MetalHausOfJosh

• ChicaSkas

• Hypocrateen

I feel like it makes the most sense to release a MOVIE in theaters or as a disc in a deluxe edition.

It's been 19 months since the album was released. Everyone needs to learn to be patient.

I love her but I'm willing to wait as long as it takes for her to finish. Even if that meant another year or two.

lmao at ppl complaining that gaga is taking a big break between btw and ARTPOP when most of them make fun of rihanna releasing two albums per year.i can wait as long as she needs to make a good record that will have the same success as her previews records

bumblebee

The break from the public spotlight was necessary, and as it's almost over we should all get some patience out of the Great Space Energy and realize there are just 15 days left till the start of the final leg of this huge world tour! It's New Year soon, let's all concentrate on the things around us!

Gaga's decision to stay silent is one of the best decisions she has taken since she stepped on the Big Pop Scene. In this industry, either you take a break, or you will be given a break. Please name at least one pop star who could maintain the level of Fame Gaga has achieved for all the time he/she was in the game?

As she wants to stay silent for some time, she can't release anything to us or even announce, as even some of her SIMPLE TWEETS make it to the headlines, this announcements will generate lots of publicity, which is currently not planned.

Americano

The break from the public spotlight was necessary, and as it's almost over we should all get some patience out of the Great Space Energy and realize there are just 15 days left till the start of the final leg of this huge world tour! It's New Year soon, let's all concentrate on the things around us!

Gaga's decision to stay silent is one of the best decisions she has taken since she stepped on the Big Pop Scene. In this industry, either you take a break, or you will be given a break. Please name at least one pop star who could maintain the level of Fame Gaga has achieved for all the time he/she was in the game?

As she wants to stay silent for some time, she can't release anything to us or even announce, as even some of her SIMPLE TWEETS make it to the headlines, this announcements will generate lots of publicity, which is currently not planned.

I always felt that way about her decision to go on a break.

She felt like the general public was giving her the boot, so instead of being forced out of the picture, she took a break instead.

ChicaSkas

Very wise, that can happen when you are as famous as she is, she breathes the wrong way and it's earthshattering breaking news :dies:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

TEETHTEETH

Well, at least we got something! Can't wait for next year!

what did we get? this so called "gift" is the equivalent of her announcing the title of the new album. It is nothing new and something that we will all be waiting for who knows how long. It makes me a little peeved.

Morphine Prince

what did we get? this so called "gift" is the equivalent of her announcing the title of the new album. It is nothing new and something that we will all be waiting for who knows how long. It makes me a little peeved.

We got a simple "Merry Christmas" from her and her thanks. We also got this announcement. When did she say she was making a movie? I go on here daily and I didn't know that. I must have missed it. We just need to appreciate she even decided to tweet this. Plus, most of her fans didn't know this. Not everyone is 100% up to date to her everyday life.

A Dame for Him

So basically her xmas gift to us is an announcement of a Terry rid****son movie...

:fthis:

Edited by A Dame for Him

So I have been waiting for another item on that "SantaGaga" list, I am guessing that is not gonna happen. So she made a list of things with only one item on it :cool: :worship:

I love that, Gaga made a one item list :lmao:

In regards to the gift, just saying merry Christmas is enough.

Edited by HipMike

lodylody

So I have been waiting for another item on that "SantaGaga" list, I am guessing that is not gonna happen. So she made a list of things with only one item on it :cool: :worship:

She usually gives us treats on NYD.... maybe she'll reveal the other things, if they exist, then. :S

homomo

In regards to the gift, just saying merry Christmas is enough.

Knowing her, she will say #2 at Xmas 2013, #3 at Xmas 2014, and so on.. :derpga:

bumblebee

Very wise, that can happen when you are as famous as she is, she breathes the wrong way and it's earthshattering breaking news :dies:

Yeah, CNN breaking all the shows and start the live coverage over it :haha:

But again, that's THE FAME, and she's been working for things exactly to be this way. I still can't believe how delightful she is handling all this Fame related things, I guess that's cause she enjoys it obviously, and cause she is the master of this strange art

I always felt that way about her decision to go on a break.

She felt like the general public was giving her the boot, so instead of being forced out of the picture, she took a break instead.

:golfclap:

So basically her xmas gift is to us in an announcement of a Terry rid****son movie...

:fthis:

Why are you so rude on Terry?