💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Christmas Gift

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

This is a great Christmas gift, and we thought we weren't getting ANYTHING. But of course none of you can be happy about it. Even when we DO get ARTPOP, you'll still find something to complain about

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guille

• MetalHausOfJosh

• ChicaSkas

• Hypocrateen

Awesome. Theres more to come since she said "list"

This. I asume somethings has to do with ARTPOP Since she said: New MUSIC and projects. So Merry Christmas:.........

:giveup:

ChicaSkas

'grace and style'.... she must be upset that 16-17 unreleased peices of sound of hers leaked over the past week :fail:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

This is a great Christmas gift, and we thought we weren't getting ANYTHING. But of course none of you can be happy about it. Even when we DO get ARTPOP, you'll still find something to complain about

didn't a lot of people think we'd get an announcement about the album today? :duck:

2. I will be releasing an album titled ARTPOP

I'm so excited!!!! She said list and it's numbered, so maybe this means more announcements today!!! :excited2:

Cocaine Heart

:smh: At some of you wanting something from her, when we're getting so much right now here at GGD. Can't she wish us a merry Christmas without having to add a download link ? :roll:

This tbqfh

We going to boo

Alien Tulip

she didn't continue the list? She just said "1. A Documentary about Lady Gaga and...." where are 2., 3., and 4.,? :confused:

it's not a list if there's only one thing :laughga:

unless LIST is a song title! omg guize :excited2::troll:

Patience. Us easterners still have 10 hours left of christmas

If you guys are not happy with how Gaga likes to work her career

Then leave and stop being a fan your like little babies demanding candy at a store

if your that desperate for new music and expect it every year go and stan for Rihanna :nails:

MetalHausOfJosh

@ladygaga: Merry Christmas little monsters! Terry Richardson @Terry_World is making a #LadyGagaMOVIE documenting my life, the creation of ARTPOP + you!

:excited2:

Tommymonster44

The fact that she said there is a list and the film is labeled number 1 leaves me to believe that there will be more Christmas surprises? Or it could have been poor wording haha.

GAWD HELP

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

Merry Christmas little monsters! Terry Richardson @Terry_World is making a #LadyGagaMOVIE documenting my life, the creation of ARTPOP + you!

I just want ARTPOP news. Even the smallest bit of info. That's all. I appreciate the documentary announcement, but I would love something ARTPOP related. It can be a minuscule amount of info! I don't care..

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.