đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Chromatica Ball still happen?

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I hope and there’s no reason why it cant. **** y’all’s weird time limits, i don’t undestand why Chromatica is the only album that cant have it’s song sang after one year. I promise these era “limits” aren’t that serious. I’ll be very upset if she doesn’t perform especially since other artists will be

The children that are crying and claiming that Chromatica is too old to be played live are the same ones that scream "yaass mama" everytime Gaga pulls out those tired and overperformed singles from The Fame   :ladyhaha:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTROHEART

When have you seen an actress doing a concert tour? :trollga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

StarstruckIllusion
9 hours ago, Suuus said:

Except the venue is alot smaller and everyone there is probably vaccinated but on tour you dont know the rules and regulations are different everywhere 

then that’s on not on her. I know in Canada there’s no way in hell they’d let you in anywhere without two shots and we do have apps that will check that before entry.

9 hours ago, Grigio Guy said:

Ummmm, have you not seen the Bad Bunny thread? Like I get artists are doing concerts (many of which I’m attending) but EVEN I know that my chance of getting COVID increase everyday. It IS responsible and it IS admirable.

Ummmm have you not seen the Vegas shows she did in October? I know the jazz era was boring but ??? lmao no it’s not admirable especially since Gaga already did jazz shows recently in a room with thousands on people. 5000 vs 50,000 are still both above a recommended social gathering of no more than 10 people. 

After those shows there’s no valid reason to cancel the Chromatica ball bc of Covid

StarstruckIllusion
7 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

The children that are crying and claiming that Chromatica is too old to be played live are the same ones that scream "yaass mama" everytime Gaga pulls out those tired and overperformed singles from The Fame   :ladyhaha:

It is madness and it stresses me out that her team sometimes reads this site. 

Gaga has yet to tour the ASIB era hits. Should she not perform them too bc they’d be almost 4 years old by then? If people aren’t excited about the Chromatica era then go get a refund like it’s literally an email/phone call away, but keep your misery private please :vegas:

Darcklighter22

She should rent a studio or stadium, refund 95% of the price each ticket. Just do a live event that can be streamed and then have her also record it and sell the DVD. Put the nail on the dragging pink elephant in the room. She's shown no sign of want to continue promoting the album after the 911 video, the obliged merch plugs like the vinyls but that's it. It just is what it is at this point.

tylertremallose
7 hours ago, DavidJP said:

I think she should cancel the tour. BUT.... she should get a giant warehouse and build the world of chromatica in it, Film it ,and put it on netflix with an extra 40 minutes of footage from the creation of CHROMATICA and the eventual warehouse show.  Call it "The World of Chromatica: LIVE" just to cap off the era. I think that would be really cool to see.

There could be really innovative lighting and editing techniques to make the world of chromatica really shine with the songs. 

could make a whole movie going off that. could be a one woman musical 

Lanadelduck
2 hours ago, Sunny21 said:

NOT all artists are touring... Katy, Ariana, Selena and Taylor, all of whom released new albums in 2020, have not announced a tour in 2022.

FYI, tour insurance does NOT cover pandemic-related cancellations. ARTISTS canceling tours are on the hook for any losses. Happy now?? 🙂

And your source for your insurance comment is where? 

Chlorine Sevigny

As Gaga said we will see her "maybe other places also soon" and I don't know how she could have been more clear or specific. Y'all just love to complain. :grr:

I hope so, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't go through as planned. It's very hard to tell what the pandemic will be like by the time they're looking at starting the tour.

hoeslay
10 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

There is no real touring two albums. It would just be the new album with Chromatica songs. 

Ari did it with Sweetner Tour which was literally for 2 albums pre-Covid. The Weeknd is doing it with After Hours til Dawn Stadium Tour mid-Covid. Others too. It's very much a thing. 

Ok so, I heard some gossip :poot: from a friend who's sugar daddy is organizing these types of events in sweden and they said that Gaga has booked a stockholm date for next summer :gum:

If everything is going as planned and omicron wont get too out of hand we can definitely expect the tour to be re-announced early next year with new dates :zilla:

I have no reason to think they're lying as they've spilled reliable tea before but take this with a grain of salt :stalkga:

Archived