Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Chromatica Ball still happen?

Featured Posts

I'd still be hopeful about it. There is a chance that Omicron will blow over pretty quickly and the covid situation in general will be much improved.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chlorine Sevigny
3 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

This is the woman who drank out of strangers cups, brought a child on stage, and encouraged her audience to take their masks off in Vegas just months ago :bear: some of y’all are more concerned about her health than she is

Not this :bear:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

no guys lol she will incorporate the songs into future tours and residency performances but there is no need for a Chromatica Ball in 2022.  The top gun song will come out, she'll do the revamped residency, and continue working on new music for a new album and tour and I have a feeling it will be her best record yet. 

We should know by now that she likes to move on to do what she connects with in the present day - she doesn't connect with Chromatica right now and that's obvious.

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, Frank Potion said:

Not this :bear:

I remember she was was like “come on you can take you masks off” followed jokingly by “just make sure to stay 6 feet apart” and then the whole audience laughed, knowing they’re not that far apart :ladyhaha: What a mess 

31 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

This is the woman who drank out of strangers cups, brought a child on stage, and encouraged her audience to take their masks off in Vegas just months ago :bear: some of y’all are more concerned about her health than she is

Im sure Everyone there was vaccinated and tested and venue there is alot smaller so whats your point the take of your mask thing was a joke 

HuffsAhoy
33 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Except the venue is alot smaller and everyone there is probably vaccinated but on tour you dont know the rules and regulations are different everywhere 

She can enforce whatever covid guidelines she wants for the show, despite what mandates may or may not exist in the cities she tours. There are no such requirements in North Carolina yet a lot of artists require vaccines to enter. So, that's not a good excuse. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

4 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

She can enforce whatever covid guidelines she wants for the show, despite what mandates may or may not exist in the cities she tours. There are no such requirements in North Carolina yet a lot of artists require vaccines to enter. So, that's not a good excuse. 

Yes it is because the rules and guidelines are different per country im not talk about america only and to prove my point even more my country the netherlands is now in strickt lockdown due to high numbers of omnicron cases so yes covid is still a valid excuse stop being so ignorant 

32 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

It was just a joke 

NFRatwell
18 minutes ago, Suuus said:

It was just a joke 

The joke was the stay x amount of feet apart. Gaga said herself that she doesn’t care if people are anti-mask, which makes sense since we’ve had the vaccine for almost a year now. Some people like to pretend that she has the same mindset as she did back in 2020 but it very obvious she doesn’t anymore. I just wish people would stop pretending she continues to delay Chromatica performances (including a tour, whether that be North America or more) and promotion because of covid restrictions. Gucci promo, including her encouraging people to see the movie in theatres, and her recent performances in Vegas prove it. 

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Grigio Guy said:

I really don’t understand why she hasn’t done a livestream mini concert Ala IICHLIWP (Halsey) or SAWAYAMA (Rina). Like, the technology IS available.

Iirc Bobby said Chromatica is not an album to perform in your backyard (so that's why they didnt do sh*t during march 2020 till summer) but its been a year and they've done nothing with the album so I guess they just don't care anymore :lmao:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Grigio Guy
8 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Iirc Bobby said Chromatica is not an album to perform in your backyard (so that's why they didnt do sh*t during march 2020 till summer) but its been a year and they've done nothing with the album so I guess they just don't care anymore :lmao:

Chromatica isn’t an album to perform in a backyard, so let’s not perform it at all :flop: . Let’s hope there’s an amazing rollout for the next album!

Religion is a product to sell.

31 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

The joke was the stay x amount of feet apart. Gaga said herself that she doesn’t care if people are anti-mask, which makes sense since we’ve had the vaccine for almost a year now. Some people like to pretend that she has the same mindset as she did back in 2020 but it very obvious she doesn’t anymore. I just wish people would stop pretending she continues to delay Chromatica performances (including a tour, whether that be North America or more) and promotion because of covid restrictions. Gucci promo, including her encouraging people to see the movie in theatres, and her recent performances in Vegas prove it. 

Covid restrictions are still very active in my country the netherlands there is now a strickt lockdown so no its not pretending its reality 

Let’s just say I’d be shocked if they do go on as scheduled. I feel like she doesn’t even want to touch Chromatica anymore 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

GagaUnderYou

She should just do a few live shows of an actual “Chromatica Ball” like Dua Lipa did so we can have a professional recording.

I think Vegas suites her health wise, so an Enigma revamp with Chromatica built in wouldn’t be a bad idea as long as the virus is under control. LG7’s tour will probably be her next worldwide tour before she settles down and starts a family.

GagaUnderYou
50 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Dua Lipa had an entire venue if I recall correctly even if it’s empty. I’m sure she could make it happen.

Archived