Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

10 years since Stuck On F* You

Miichael

Featured Posts

Miichael

10 years ago, on Christmas day of 2011, Gaga shared "Stuck On F***in' You", an outtake from Born This Way with us via her personal YouTube channel and SoundCloud.

"So to give you a little background to the creation of this song. I wrote it in Minnesota after the Monster Ball on the tour bus. We recorded it in one shot. Fernando on guitar, Paul on Drum Machine. I wrote, sang it, and freestyled the last minute + a half of the song."

Gaga shared some lyrics from the song via Twitter back in August of 2010: "I got nothing left to do, but don't give a damn, cuz were back in Minnesota baby, with a sold out show again". She also performed the song live twice on The Born This Way Ball. Once in the Netherlands, and again in Argentina.

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Helxig

That little mistake at 1:56 always made me smile  :)  

I can't believe this era was 10 years ago jesus christ where did it go :sick: 

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

GagaIsMyCure

I remember when she posted the song on youtube there was this feature on youtube to make it snow on the video :enigma: I remember this because I thought the snow effect was going well with the picture :laughga:

sarahb

Lol I remember finding out the news to this on my old non smartphone Nokia trying to listen to it on like my 2GB allowance because I was at my Nanna's house and she didn't have internet  :laughga:

I heard the song once and I've never actually listened to it since :rip:

HuffsAhoy

A special gem for sure!! To think I was only 19 then :enigma:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

nerdfacekillah

“i don’t want just another boy or a girl” bisexual queen:firega:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Guillaume Hamon

This was seen as a joke song but it's actually a rock hit sounding like a classic and deserves a you and I status imo. :)

Archived