Heiress has leaked

Haus

Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lona Delery

Countess Luann DeLesseps should cover this yup

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

MEDONER
6 minutes ago, ***** said:

"Fetish" is just Animal? :huh: And Animal has been leaked for years :lolly:

It's not, they're two different songs, Animal is produced by Darkchild and Fetish by RedOne. I think it was misnamed, like how Private Audition has been called Miss It B4 You Kiss It and Shut Up (also different songs).

Lighter
36 minutes ago, ***** said:

"Fetish" is just Animal? :huh: And Animal has been leaked for years :lolly:

wait really? it has a separate page on gagapedia

20 minutes ago, Lighter said:

wait really? it has a separate page on gagapedia

I was wrong, I didn’t realize there were separate songs. I just went on YouTube and looked for any snippets and I guess we don’t have any

Lighter
9 minutes ago, ***** said:

I was wrong, I didn’t realize there were separate songs. I just went on YouTube and looked for any snippets and I guess we don’t have any

yes we dont but the reason i want it is because it’s a TFM outtake from RedOne i just know it’s meant to end careers

JazzGa

Hooray! Merry Christmas to us! I haven't added a demo to my unreleased Gaga collection since that IWBWU Studio Version from like 2019 :legend:

Anyone know who gifted us Heiress and TYP? Was it the same person?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa

Yo anyone wanna help me figure out that lyric at the end of the chorus?

"Bel Air, blonde hair, ?????"

Drink champagne air?

Big shipping air?

Worship bling air? :air: :air: :air: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

2 hours ago, Lighter said:

I NEED PRIVATE AUDITION AND FETISH:grr::grr:

the leaker (whose account is now privated) has tweeted several things.

ok, i’m really sorry but i don’t want to make any promises regarding private audition, the situation is really complicated at the moment but i’ll keep you guys updated!

and

i’m not an ‘insider’ or whatever, i’m just like you guys, except i have some friends in the trading business who sometimes allow me discounts on certain songs

Never let you fall apart together, we’ll dance in the dark

ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, Lighter said:

I NEED PRIVATE AUDITION AND FETISH:grr::grr:

And ooc.  And then we can die happy !

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, italianvenus said:

ironically paris hilton has a perfume called heiress

71KP44qj1gL._SL1500_.jpg

Don't you mean iconically? :legend:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

6 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

Can someone confirm if this Heiress file is just an edit of the original leak?

this heiress file is the original leak. 

PropaGaga
30 minutes ago, Coven04 said:

the leaker (whose account is now privated) has tweeted several things.

ok, i’m really sorry but i don’t want to make any promises regarding private audition, the situation is really complicated at the moment but i’ll keep you guys updated!

and

i’m not an ‘insider’ or whatever, i’m just like you guys, except i have some friends in the trading business who sometimes allow me discounts on certain songs

Just to clear something up: the retrosecxual account on Twitter is not the source of either of these leaks. I uploaded "Text You Pictures" to my channel last night and they posted what I assume was a rip from the video after the fact. The source file for "Text You Pictures" and "Heiress" were shared on another forum shortly after that and taken by this person, who then shared the link, claiming to be the one leaking them. This is not the case. Just a warning for anyone putting any stock into that account when it comes to any info.

Just now, PropaGaga said:

Just to clear something up: the retrosecxual account on Twitter is not the source of either of these leaks. I uploaded "Text You Pictures" to my channel last night and they posted what I assume was a rip from the video after the fact. The source file for "Text You Pictures" and "Heiress" were shared on another forum shortly after that and taken by this person, who then shared the link, claiming to be the one leaking them. This is not the case. Just a warning for anyone putting any stock into that account when it comes to any info.

ok sorry.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived