Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Chromatica Ball in Paris on July 31st 2023?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

I just checked to see if there are currently any GC Early Entry tickets available for the Chromatica Ball in Paris on Stade de France’s official site when I came accross this…

958A306D-13B1-47C6-9FD8-C91CA342A8FE.jpe

https://www.stadefrance.com/fr/search/node/lady gaga

What makes me think this could be real is the fact that they name a precise date in July around the same time the Chromatica Ball would have taken place im 2020 and 2021.

If she really plans to postpone the tour for another one-and-a-half years, it HAS to be a tour for both Chromatica + LG7. There’s no way she would tour a three year old album. This would also mean that LG7 would probably be released around Spring 2023 the latest. 

What are your thoughts on this?

PartySick

Last time this happened the date ended up being a place holder date. I wouldn't freak out or even pay any attention to CBT dates until Gaga's people say something.

🖤

tylertremallose

i also just went to their website for her show and it says this 

"The LADY GAGA event which was to take place on Friday July 24, 2020 at STADE DE FRANCE in ST DENIS and then postponed to Sunday July 25, 2021, in the same place, cannot take place as planned. Nevertheless, the production and management of the artist are working to reschedule the concert as soon as possible."

TortureMeOnReplay

Wouldn't surprise me. And to just put out another album would make sense. Why your 2 year old material to put out another album and tour it 1-2 years later too? She's been releasing every 3 years so it makes sense (keeping in mind Chromatica was intended for 2019). 

ILLUSIONISTIC
3 hours ago, itsdominik said:

I just checked to see if there are currently any GC Early Entry tickets available for the Chromatica Ball in Paris on Stade de France’s official site when I came accross this…

958A306D-13B1-47C6-9FD8-C91CA342A8FE.jpe

https://www.stadefrance.com/fr/search/node/lady gaga

What makes me think this could be real is the fact that they name a precise date in July around the same time the Chromatica Ball would have taken place im 2020 and 2021.

If she really plans to postpone the tour for another one-and-a-half years, it HAS to be a tour for both Chromatica + LG7. There’s no way she would tour a three year old album. This would also mean that LG7 would probably be released around Spring 2023 the latest. 

What are your thoughts on this?

stade de france confirmed on twitter it is not a fixed date, they put it until they put a final date for the chromatica ball, in july 2022 it seems difficult cause a lot of events are happening (ed sheeran coldplay football matches...)

itsdominik
34 minutes ago, ILLUSIONISTIC said:

stade de france confirmed on twitter it is not a fixed date, they put it until they put a final date for the chromatica ball, in july 2022 it seems difficult cause a lot of events are happening (ed sheeran coldplay football matches...)

oh ok, thanks for clarifying! Let‘s hope that they‘ll find an available date this summer then :) 

omg please gaga, just cancel this tour and refund the tickets... it's never gonna happen, tours are cancelled as long as covid is here.

RAMROD

Can she make sure that COMATICA will live til 2023?? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived