Your Lady Gaga Magazine Cover Collection

80sirishlegend

Featured Posts

Vanity fair still hasn't shipped to Canada yet.....

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went in 7 magazine shops today before I found Vanity Fair! SEVEN! And I got the last copy the 8th store had. It only came out in the UK on the 6th right!?! Her nudes must be selling damn well! :creepflop:

Hey guys, I'm not a magazine collector, but I was in NYC this weekend and picked up a bunch of these magazines that are exclusive to the city...called "In New York", with Gaga on the cover. They were for free at the Time Warner center. I was there with a bunch of monsters and we all just grabbed a ton of them, as no one seemed to care and we were excited to find a magazine with Gaga on the cover! I think it's pretty rare cause it's an NYC exclusive mag.There's a small spread on her on the inside. Anyway, I have a bunch of copies if anyone was maybe interested in one (not all of them are perfect condition though, lots are though)...I'm especially looking for the red cover of Elle so maybe someone would want to trade? :sweat:.

This is the cover

rvyubn.jpg

Hey guys, I'm not a magazine collector, but I was in NYC this weekend and picked up a bunch of these magazines that are exclusive to the city...called "In New York", with Gaga on the cover. They were for free at the Time Warner center. I was there with a bunch of monsters and we all just grabbed a ton of them, as no one seemed to care and we were excited to find a magazine with Gaga on the cover! I think it's pretty rare cause it's an NYC exclusive mag.There's a small spread on her on the inside. Anyway, I have a bunch of copies if anyone was maybe interested in one (not all of them are perfect condition though, lots are though)...I'm especially looking for the red cover of Elle so maybe someone would want to trade? :sweat:.

This is the cover

rvyubn.jpg

Want to send me one for free? It was just my birthday! :hehe:

Lisa Anderson Gaga

When does Elle and Vanity Fair go on sale in Australia?

They are already on sale. I picked them up on Friday.

DimitriLGCollector

3 New Magazines <3

387654_259750610751285_169931959733151_733707_600335998_n.jpg

NewYorkCity

Want to send me one for free? It was just my birthday! :hehe:

My bday was last monday... he could send it to me too... XD

DimitriLGCollector

I want that Photo magazine :'( how much was it?

4,90 €

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived