❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Your Lady Gaga Magazine Cover Collection

80sirishlegend

Featured Posts

popatemyheart

Let's not fight, please.

It's ridicoulus if it's over a magazine.

If you don't like it, you don't have to state so.

tumblr_lutb53i9nJ1r6emcno1_400.jpg

This ain't no CD Collection thread.

*Is Vanity Fair out in the states yet?

* :ohno:

It is in LA and NYC, but it'll be available everywhere on Tuesday.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BadRomantic

LOL did you just vomit up a thesaurus? lol jk If you knew anything about Visionaire and what the magazine/art pieces are about, you would be able so see beyond 'that point', Interestingly your comments come across as jealous, even though you may not mean them to, however slating something someone has bought without knowing the facts about the item and having full understanding is stupid, im really sorry but thats what it is. Im sorry if i sound rude but, its just my opinion, and please take it on board.

P.s - if you dont like something, yes voice your opinion, but do it in a manner that wont offend others, as this will surly backfire on you. sorry =[

Thesaurus? Sorry I have a wide vocabulary.

I understand and appreciate the intentions of Visionare. They are special pieces but those who bought it, how many of the past issues they offered do you own?

Don't pretend it's cuz it's part of Visionare that people bought it, they opted to buy it because gaga is on it.

No intention on overt slighting, I just don't see why it warrants being so revered.

But come what may...

LORD GAGA

Thesaurus? Sorry I have a wide vocabulary.

I understand and appreciate the intentions of Visionare. They are special pieces but those who bought it, how many of the past issues they offered do you own?

Don't pretend it's cuz it's part of Visionare that people bought it, they opted to buy it because gaga is on it.

No intention on overt slighting, I just don't see why it warrants being so revered.

But come what may...

Obviously i bought it because of GaGa being on the cover, LMAO i collect Lady Gaga related magazines not just any random rubbish, thats like me asking about mags in your collection and saying you can only have them if you have made previous purchases of that magazine with no GaGa influence on it, which is just stupid, And just so you know lol i studied the company that is 'Visionaire' as a whole influence on an assignment at College as i focused on 'Deluxe and Couture' packaging and products, Visionaire is the definition of this.

The reason why people make a big deal about it is because well...... IT IS A BIG DEAL, one - it is an issue of Visionaire, Two - it is a world record holding magazine, a piece of history and Three it features Lady Gaga front and back, 4 - It is limited edition and numbered, Making it a highly rare collectable amongst Collectors of Visionaire, Lady Gaga collectors, and the Lady Gaga magazine collectors, giving it a wide range of people who want it, and understand the treasure that it is to own such a thing.

Obviously i bought it because of GaGa being on the cover, LMAO i collect Lady Gaga related magazines not just any random rubbish

Are you implying that the previous issues of Visionaire are rubbish but the new one isn't becuase there is Lady Gaga on the cover?? :omg:

I thought those who bought that were convinced Visionare was the most sincere form of ART :ohno:

LORD GAGA

Are you implying that the previous issues of Visionaire are rubbish but the new one isn't becuase there is Lady Gaga on the cover?? :omg:

I thought those who bought that were convinced Visionare was the most sincere form of ART :ohno:

Clearly you didn't read on, i studied Visionaire and each piece is ART but i dont have a desire for them because their subject matter is of no interest to me. the only other Visionaire i would consider buying it the McQueen tribute one. No issue of Visionaire is rubbish, they are all unique pieces of art. However this can't be said about the more commercial generic magazines, is what i meant by 'the other rubbish'.

Not really considering that the US and Canada do actually import the UK Elle

canada doesnt....... i called every major book store and none of them have it.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

LORD GAGA

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MY COPY OF VISIONAIRE JUST ARRIVED!!!!! OMG ITS SPECTACULAR, PERFECT CONDITION PERFECT IN EVERY WAY IM SOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I CANT EVEN BELIEVE IT =] IM NUMBER 1540/2500

80sirishlegend

I got both covers of Elle yesterday.

Woman in shop "That's the same magazine dear"

:dies: I had to tell her why I needed two copies of the same magazine.

Waiting for Vanity Fair to get to Ireland now.

Dude... It's a piece of art!

Also little update for UK magazine collectors. I went to a few shops today and we don't have vanity fair :( I think

It's a US only cover :( :( :(

You can get the US version of Vanity Fair easily in Ireland but it takes a couple of weeks to come in. Its normally two weeks, sometimes a bit longer. So I presume the UK is the same.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MY COPY OF VISIONAIRE JUST ARRIVED!!!!! OMG ITS SPECTACULAR, PERFECT CONDITION PERFECT IN EVERY WAY IM SOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I CANT EVEN BELIEVE IT =] IM NUMBER 1540/2500

Congrats! :) Mine's shipped but it has to go overseas so hopefully it will survive - the shipping fee I paid was plain comical (not) :ohno:

LORD GAGA

Congrats! :) Mine's shipped but it has to go overseas so hopefully it will survive - the shipping fee I paid was plain comical (not) :ohno:

Where did you buy it?

You can get the US version of Vanity Fair easily in Ireland but it takes a couple of weeks to come in. Its normally two weeks, sometimes a bit longer. So I presume the UK is the same.

Haha I literally just came back from the shop now and I picked up Vanity Fair, turns out Gaga is on the British cover too :D :D

canada doesnt....... i called every major book store and none of them have it.

If it's like Ireland, they don't actually have them on their lists but they do get them in. Whenever I ask about US magazines here they're like, "well we don't have any specific date but we do get them so it's whenever our supplier decides to send them" lol

LORD GAGA

Visionaire site. Shipping was $250 or something in that range :(

0_0 Why didnt you buy it from amazon? only $12 shipping =[ and the magazine worked out $250 in total at amazon =[

0_0 Why didnt you buy it from amazon? only $12 shipping =[ and the magazine worked out $250 in total at amazon =[

WHA? Are you serious? Did somebody link that here? I TOTALLY HADN'T SEEN THAT THEY SELL IT TOO :flop:

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived