music news

Billie Eilish works on her upcoming album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Honestly Billie and finneas are the best duo, it’s good they’re sticking together 

Could be. They are good together, but all the music sounds the same and repetitive af. If she wants to last, she better evolve somehow

ProfessionalClown
7 minutes ago, NAMURO said:

Could be. They are good together, but all the music sounds the same and repetitive af. If she wants to last, she better evolve somehow

That’s kinda subjective tho. To me I’m not a Lana fan and think every album sounds exactly the same but many will disagree 

5 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

That’s kinda subjective tho. To me I’m not a Lana fan and think every album sounds exactly the same but many will disagree 

Sure, everything is subjective when it comes to music taste. I am not Billie fan, just talking as a casual listener (what I think makes a singer last :reductive:)

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i think they are surprised by the reaction to the last part of happier than ever and want to capitalize on billie rocklish 

which would be smart. music is going in a punk / rock direction 

58 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Honestly Billie and finneas are the best duo, it’s good they’re sticking together 

YES but we've had enough of them and we already know what the final product sound like

2 hours ago, Hebi said:

"He and Billie" :bear: I expected a change of producers for the next record

It could be but maybe they got started together? Lest we remember Gaga starting with redone, DJWS, etc. 

much changes :bear:

TimisaMonster

Finneas...again? :awkney:

Also...guess she's already moved on cuz this last album wasn't it...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

2School4Cool
3 hours ago, Hebi said:

"He and Billie" :bear: I expected a change of producers for the next record

I personally hope she always continues to work with Finneas, even if she branches out and works with other producers as well. The homemade brother-sister duo thing is part of what I love so much about their albums. 

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
2 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I mean, she would completely lose her sound tho bc that’s how they work, I mean some of the songs she’s made were literally just sitting there in a bedroom and recording with him. Can’t really do that with a most producers 

I definitely agree. I can see if down the line she wanted to branch out and work with other people just to try new things, but for the foreseeable future I’d love to see her and Finneas continue with what they’ve got. It’s worked thus far and it’s part of what makes them so appealing in my opinion. The home-grown nature of what they do is a part of what draws so many people to their albums.

See The Best In Everyone

FFXIV WhiteMage
5 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I mean, she would completely lose her sound tho bc that’s how they work, I mean some of the songs she’s made were literally just sitting there in a bedroom and recording with him. Can’t really do that with a most producers 

That’s why I think it’s okay exciting because no one have the slightest idea what her sound will be.

Anderson123

That makes sense. Billie and Finneas started working on her debut album in early 2016 and was released in 2019. Then around that time they were working on Happier Than Ever and it was released in 2021.

Finneas obviously knows Billie's sound and what works for her so I hope they keep making music together if they feel like it. Maybe some day they'll get a couple guests here and there whether it's vocals or instrumentals/production but so far it seems like they're doing what they feel it's right and the best thing about it is that their record label doesn't seem to get involved in wanting to change anything from it.

enissa11

he should've left this announcement to billie, it only made it look like billie is his project, and also the way he has expressed things about her, "i will made you the biggest popstar in the world" etc, it's really like billie is just his project...

Mad Architect of Light

President Biden
6 hours ago, likeitrough said:

I would love to hear how her voice and style could change with another exec. producer. 

They are a great duo but I still hope to hear something completely removed from Finneas. 

she’d flop like Macklemore and Ryan Lewis splitting up

I got drunk

Archived