MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

society

Tension rises at Russia-Ukraine border, new conflict likely

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

5UP4DZMUDJD4ZE4HCEZIFTTJ2E.jpg

Russia has more than 92,000 troops amassed around Ukraine’s borders and is preparing for an attack by the end of January or beginning of February, the head of Ukraine’s defense intelligence agency told Military Times.

Such an attack would likely involve airstrikes, artillery and armor attacks followed by airborne assaults in the east, amphibious assaults in Odessa and Mariupul and a smaller incursion through neighboring Belarus, Ukraine Brig. Gen. Kyrylo Budanov told Military Times Saturday morning in an exclusive interview.

The U.S. continues to see “troubling behavior from Russia,” Austin told reporters Wednesday.

“We are not sure exactly what Mr. Putin is up to,” he said. “But these movements certainly have our attention. And I would urge Russia to be more transparent about what they are up to take steps to live up to the Minsk agreements.

https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoints/2021/11/20/russia-preparing-to-attack-ukraine-by-late-january-ukraine-defense-intelligence-agency-chief/

Unable to post since January 3rd 2022
  • Sad 12
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• Magui

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• NightStar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am so over the idiotic, incompetent imbeciles that happen to run the world consistently killing people for this d!ck measuring contest humanity has had to endure since the beginning of time. Is it r

Russia has more than 92,000 troops amassed around Ukraine’s borders and is preparing for an attack by the end of January or beginning of February, the head of Ukraine’s defense intelligence agency tol

wait...those red checkered lines...Russia can't be thinking of taking THAT much land away from Ukraine right?! that's insane. It literally is all the land east of hte Dnieper river...I thought they we

Didn’t France straight up threaten a possible NATO counter attack if they attack Ukraine? :nooo: This isn’t very good

• Shook 4
AnnaNicoleSmith
7 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Didn’t France straight up threaten a possible NATO counter attack if they attack Ukraine? :nooo: This isn’t very good

What would happen if france did that

I am so over the idiotic, incompetent imbeciles that happen to run the world consistently killing people for this d!ck measuring contest humanity has had to endure since the beginning of time. Is it really that damn hard to mind your business, stop killing people and focus on the shortcomings of your OWN countries?

The majority of the world protests, signs petitions, donates and speaks out and the big wigs could still not care less. I cannot wait for the day where 'power' as we know it is no longer. Just sad, absolutely sad.

• Like 21
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4
AnnaNicoleSmith
2 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I am so over the idiotic, incompetent imbeciles that happen to run the world consistently killing people for this d!ck measuring contest humanity has had to endure since the beginning of time. Is it really that damn hard to mind your business, stop killing people and focus on the shortcomings of your OWN countries?

The majority of the world protests, signs petitions, donates and speaks out and the big wigs could still not care less. I cannot wait for the day where 'power' as we know it is no longer. Just sad, absolutely sad.

I always found it weird that we give power to one man. That should be forbidden, but then i keep thinking who makes decisions and how? And then thought of a sort of congress where people get called to go there and make decisions, lottery style, and it's hwo the country is ran. But if people are bigoted in the country how can u control them, it would be a mess, i mean idk how it could work

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know someone from Ukraine, which fled for the conflict a couple of years ago. She is now studying in my former hometown but she has told me some stuff from the conflict and told me that she was heavily traumatised by it. Meanwhile, Bulgaria seems to be a bit too friendly with Russia as they claimed that Crimea is Russian. I don’t have a particularly good feeling about the whole situation, but I wish the best for GGD members in the region :bradley:

majkl > kitsch
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
CannaeDrive

Vladimir, the Dangerous Assh0le Clown, is at it again :saladga:

James Joyce to the man asking to shake the hand that had written Ulysses: “It’s done a lot of other things as well.”
PartySick
17 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I always found it weird that we give power to one man. That should be forbidden, but then i keep thinking who makes decisions and how? And then thought of a sort of congress where people get called to go there and make decisions, lottery style, and it's hwo the country is ran. But if people are bigoted in the country how can u control them, it would be a mess, i mean idk how it could work

Proper representative congresses are an option. If it weren't for gerrymandering and lazy citizens, the US would be a shining example of how representation should work imo.

Tired of injustice! Tired of the schemes! Lies are disgusted! So what does it mean!
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

wait...those red checkered lines...Russia can't be thinking of taking THAT much land away from Ukraine right?! that's insane. It literally is all the land east of hte Dnieper river...I thought they were only aiming for that Donbas province...this will be disastrous and create a massive refugee crisis and Europe is not prepared to take in another wave of refugees this soon. The continent has hardly recovered from the Syria wave and now a massive Ukrainian wave of refugees would literally send the entire continent into intense right wing - anti immigrant sentiments (even though Ukrainians are europeans tons of Europeans view Eastern Europe as a foreign entity). This is bad. 

I am praying for the people of Ukraine...

Edited by dit
  • Like 3
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

What would happen if france did that

A military conflict between Russia and US and US-allied Europe and Russia, which sounds just like WW3. :huntyga: But it's very unlikely to happen because Ukraine is not in the NATO (Russia has a habit of supporting separatism in the countries they formerly controlled, as  they want to destabilise them and further increase their influence, so a legitimately scarry scenario would be Russia supporting Russian separatists in Estonia, which is a NATO country, that may actually lead to something major).

13 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Besides the (primal) desire for power and imperialism, the Russian agression towards its neighbours has its roots in its history and geography. Basically, Russia feels exposed and is a perpetual aggresor as a result (from Paris and Berlin to Moscow, there are no mountains or any natural barries, which allowed precendents such as Napoleon's and Hitler's invading Russian territory directly to Moscow). They opress so they won't be opressed themselves.

Unable to post since January 3rd 2022
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is so scary... I didn't even knew that this was happening, it just caught my attention on today's news. Literally both me and my dad stop what we were doing and turn the TV volume up. The potential for disaster in Europe again is something like this happening. Hopefully it's just Putin showing of and nothing more. 

• Sad 1
AnnaNicoleSmith
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

A military conflict between Russia and US and US-allied Europe and Russia, which sounds just like WW3. :huntyga: But it's very unlikely to happen because Ukraine is not in the NATO (Russia has a habit of supporting separatism in the countries they formerly controlled, as  they want to destabilise them and further increase their influence, so a legitimately scarry scenario would be Russia supporting Russian separatists in Estonia, which is a NATO country, that may actually lead to something major).

what do u mean by russian separatist country, i googled it but still dont get it :poot: sorry for history lesson