💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Courtney Love is threatening Elon Musk with mysterious “emails”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

20 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I don’t get it. Why the f*ck is Courtney getting emails with straight gross sex content along with Elon Musk? I’m CONFUSED 

Nothing to do with sexual content. "str8 male" describes the members of the mailing list -- relevance? possibly that they were talking **** about other kinds of people -- as does "PayPal mafia". Musk made his first fortune as one of the founders of PayPal. A likely other member of the list would be Peter Thiel, a co-founder of PayPal and the infamous billionaire backer of many right-wing causes. (Except -- he's not straight.) But, to be clear, I have no actual knowledge of the membership or content (or indeed, existence) of this list.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, flyaway said:

You want to know the real secret to be a billionaire...

It's the taxes...It's always avoiding the taxes.

While tax avoidance is a popular pastime among billionaires, nobody becomes a billionaire just by avoiding taxes.

There was a time when the Beatles could sing "There's one for you, nineteen for me", but to even reach that bracket, they had to have millions in earnings; and the nature of progressive taxation is that the first N dollars are taxed at the lowest rate, etc. -- such that, while someone might regard such rates as unfair, no person so taxed is actually suffering. Meanwhile, such rates are long gone.

15 hours ago, skaxboy said:

Or it is you have to pay a subscription to use the fire department, like if you didn’t pay the fire department will they just allow your house to burn?

Not hypothetical, BTW:

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna39516346

https://www.firehouse.com/operations-training/news/10472820/tennessee-fire-department-watches-house-burn-again

Welcome to Libertarian Hell.

FfFfFfFF
23 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

mtv-music-video-awards-madonna.gif

Kind of unrelated but I strongly believe this very moment was Madonna's beauty peak :giveup:

fd36a8bdbf8fe3997c7adf98ddcdd9db.jpg

HuffsAhoy
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Kind of unrelated but I strongly believe this very moment was Madonna's beauty peak :giveup:

fd36a8bdbf8fe3997c7adf98ddcdd9db.jpg

I know right?! :giveup: I'm as gay and flaming as they come but holy crap she was smoking here :nooo:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Queen Bitch
19 minutes ago, Nemo said:

1. He could have paid his fee. It seems cruel but some things have consequences. 

2. As far as I know there is a law there that forbids someone from getting a county service such as fire protection when they are required to pay and have not. If true, then that has nothing to do with Libertarianism. 

PartySick
20 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

All those things you mentioned can be paid for without force (i.e. taxes). 

Honestly what a stupid reply. 

How? The honor system? Charitable donations? A charge every time you drive on a public road or use emergency services? Making all schools private? :laughga:

If you want to be a part of a society then you pay your dues to keep up that society. It's that simple tbh.

🖤

Queen Bitch
11 minutes ago, PartySick said:

How? The honor system? Charitable donations? A charge every time you drive on a public road or use emergency services? Making all schools private? :laughga:

If you want to be a part of a society then you pay your dues to keep up that society. It's that simple tbh.

If being part of society requires me to be forced to pay half of my salary every month (in the form of taxes), then I'd rather not be part of society tbh. In that case I would much rather choose to live in the woods or in a shack in the mountains lol 

As for how those things would be paid, all those options you mentioned are possible as long as they're voluntary. But as I said in a previous reply, it would depend on what the people, or... well society, decides is best. 

PartySick
26 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

If being part of society requires me to be forced to pay half of my salary every month (in the form of taxes), then I'd rather not be part of society tbh. In that case I would much rather choose to live in the woods or in a shack in the mountains lol 

As for how those things would be paid, all those options you mentioned are possible as long as they're voluntary. But as I said in a previous reply, it would depend on what the people, or... well society, decides is best. 

It wouldn't be voluntary though :messga:

Even the street in front of your house is paid for with tax dollars :messga: you'd literally have to float to where you wanted to go and odds are you'd use something that's tax payer funded.

🖤

Queen Bitch
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It wouldn't be voluntary though :messga:

Even the street in front of your house is paid for with tax dollars :messga: you'd literally have to float to where you wanted to go and odds are you'd use something that's tax payer funded.

Well if it isn't voluntary then I wouldn't accept it:huntyga:

As I said in a previous comment I believe force is immoral so I would only accept something that's completely voluntary. There is a lot of different answers to what that could be - I am an anarchist and there is a lot of different versions of anarchism with different answers all of which I'm open to - so I mean, I don't have the definitive answer to what the ideal way to finance to finance those things is, I just believe taxes ain't it. 

1 hour ago, Queen Bitch said:

Then what is stopping you? :triggered:

1 hour ago, Queen Bitch said:

Society has already decided on what is best: paying taxes. :ally:

There are a few who agree with you, but you’re still a diminishing minority. You can still invite those people to live in the woods with you, but beware: most of them are leeches who benefit from state resources. They’d do the same in an enclosed community :ohwell:

Queen Bitch
2 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

Then what is stopping you? :triggered:

My family and friends:vegas:

2 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

Society has already decided on what is best: paying taxes. :ally:

Not society. The government.

2 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Not society. The government.

Oh, dear…

Society elects their representatives for that matter. And while tax reform has been and should be a topic of discussion, completely erasing taxes hasn’t been a national discussion because it’s clearly a bad f***ing idea… :oops:

Queen Bitch
1 minute ago, Hyoha said:

Oh, dear…

Society elects their representatives for that matter. And while tax reform has been and should be a topic of discussion, completely erasing taxes hasn’t been a national discussion because it’s clearly a bad f***ing idea… :oops:

It's never bad idea to abolish a system dependent on force. It's a good idea. Unfortunately the government has convinced regular people that taking their money is somehow good.

1 minute ago, Queen Bitch said:

It's never bad idea to abolish a system dependent on force. It's a good idea. Unfortunately the government has convinced regular people that taking their money is somehow good.

Fortunately for regular people, your dystopian idea of destroying the concepts of public property and citizenship will remain just a bad idea.

Queen Bitch
48 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

Fortunately for regular people, your dystopian idea of destroying the concepts of public property and citizenship will remain just a bad idea.

"Voluntarism and people being able to make free choices instead of being forced (under the threat of violence) by the government is a bad dystopian idea"😆

You don't sound very smart lol

Archived