Jump to content
USE CODE BLACKFRIDAY TO GET 20% OFF EVERYTHING
new video

NikkieTutorials x Adele - The Power of Make Up


Supersonic

Featured Posts

  • Supersonic changed the title to NikkieTutorials x Adele - The Power of Make Up
Pop Music

wow!

i'm not huge into Nikkie so I don't know how successful she is but she must be big to get an Adele collab

so truly happy for her 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
gypsy Hero
6 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

wow!

i'm not huge into Nikkie so I don't know how successful she is but she must be big to get an Adele collab

so truly happy for her 

But you have seen the Gaga collab, right ? 
(sincere question btw)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

Tidbits she spilled so far: She shot a music video for I Drink Wine and she said it was pretty difficult to shoot (from a technical standpoint), but she finds it hilarious. 

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Alannah

I'm happy they got to do this in person! Adele seems so approachable and kind. "My best friend says she watches your videos 'to learn how to do me eyeliner!'" :laughga:

Edited by Alannah
  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop Music
Just now, gypsy Hero said:

But you have seen the Gaga collab, right ? 
(sincere question btw)

Yes I have but with all do respect (as Gaga is my favorite person) I consider Adele on another level of a hard get when it comes to promo and interviews 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pop Music said:

Yes I have but with all do respect (as Gaga is my favorite person) I consider Adele on another level of a hard get when it comes to promo and interviews 

Adele is easy to get. She is doing all promo right now. Nikki must have got a better agent over the last year.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
gypsy Hero

This entire video is so funny, it feels very easy and they click so good. I just recently started to watch a little more Adele interviews, dont like the album so much but i listen to it just for the sake of her :kiss:

Link to post
Share on other sites
gypsy101
24 minutes ago, KORG said:

Adele is easy to get. She is doing all promo right now. Nikki must have got a better agent over the last year.

if adele is so easy to get why has she only made like 4 appearances since her album announcement?

Link to post
Share on other sites
StarstruckIllusion

Imagine saying you got to do a Youtube collab with Gaga AND Adele… Nikkie is living the dream. 

  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

Yes I have but with all do respect (as Gaga is my favorite person) I consider Adele on another level of a hard get when it comes to promo and interviews 

🙄

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...