💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jesy Nelson verbally attacked in restaurant

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

EX-Little Mix star Jesy Nelson was called a “f***ing ho” during a row over a scarf.

The singer, 30, was with pals in a restaurant booth.

An onlooker said: “A girl came up to them, kicking off about her scarf.

They had sat on it without knowing. It was a bit awkward but things seemed to calm down quickly.

“Then the girl called Jesy a ‘f***ing ho’ and it escalated with lots of shouting.

"They had only been in the venue for ten minutes but it put a major dampener on the night.”

Jesy apologised to staff for the commotion as she left Chiltern Firehouse, West London, in the early hours last Friday.

A source close to the singer added: “Jesy is the victim of non-stop abuse both online or outside.

"This girl verbally attacked Jesy who remained calm as she was enjoying a night out with friends.

"This is just one more experience she has had to deal with.”

Source: The Sun

I hope she's okay, people can dislike her but calling her names and trying to argue with her in person over nothing is not okay.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

welcome to london :yennefer:

Like that behaviour should be tolerated? I’ve been to plenty of nice places in London like Jesy went to and you should not face that.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Like that behaviour should be tolerated? I’ve been to plenty of nice places in London like Jesy went to and you should not face that.

i know she shouldn't but as someone who's lived in london for 26 years, i'm not surprised it happened :yennefer:

london is... london :yennefer:

mother, what must i do?

I dont understand? She was wearing a scarf at a restaurant and someone called her a ho for that? I am so confused...

Gimme More
1 minute ago, dit said:

I dont understand? She was wearing a scarf at a restaurant and someone called her a ho for that? I am so confused...

I think there was a scarf in the booth from a previous customer and she or a friend happened to be sitting on it.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

7 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I think there was a scarf in the booth from a previous customer and she or a friend happened to be sitting on it.

thank you! that makes more sense now! wow ppl need to calm down and stop being so mean. No matter what ppl think of Jesy they should not attack her like that. It's so sad and mean

11 minutes ago, dit said:

If the scarf was red, it was probably a bizarre Swiftie that took it out on Jesy...

moonsago

How sad, I feel so bad for this girl, she can’t catch a break. People are so rude to her on the online for NO logical and reasonable reason and now she has to deal with stuff like this in person too.

gypsy101
1 hour ago, moonsago said:

How sad, I feel so bad for this girl, she can’t catch a break. People are so rude to her on the online for NO logical and reasonable reason and now she has to deal with stuff like this in person too.

what about her years of blackfishing?

Archived