MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

celeb

Alec Baldwin to give first interview after ‘Rust’ shooting

Teletubby

Featured Posts

I have a lot of problems with Alec Baldwin, but I really feel for him with this case. I don't know how I'd ever go on with my life if something like this happened to me (part of the reason my driving anxiety is so bad), and he seems pretty broken by it, obviously. 

I've thought about this accident so often since it happened and followed the reporting pretty closely, I hope some justice can be found at some point. 

• Like 3
Mother of Puppies

I'm wondering why the channel decided to put the music underneath like that... it looks and feels like some kind of "epic" movie trailer when in fact a real person was shot not too long ago. :(

I really feel so sorry for him. He has to live with this for the rest of his life. This is something u can't ever forget. It's a tragedy for all involved.

I'm a free womaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
  • Like 2
Chromatislaps
32 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I'm wondering why the channel decided to put the music underneath like that... it looks and feels like some kind of "epic" movie trailer when in fact a real person was shot not too long ago. :(

I really feel so sorry for him. He has to live with this for the rest of his life. This is something u can't ever forget. It's a tragedy for all involved.

thats typical for sensationalism on (American) TV :neyde: 

Edited by Chromatislaps
  • Like 2