Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

achievement

Gaga nominated as Best Actress at Satellite Awards


monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

Gaga’s first acting nomination for the year has arrived from the Satellite Awards, that are given out by the International Press Association. The list looks like it could be a good forecast for the Oscar lineup. Go Gaga! It has begun!  
 

 

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 33
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • monstertoronto

    13

  • LilyLark

    5

  • Arloway

    4

  • pachinko

    3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gaga’s first acting nomination for the year has arrived from the Satellite Awards, that are given out by the International Press Association. The list looks like it could be a good forecast for the Os

Guys, even if Gaga doesn't win, it's already an achievement for her to be nominated in such divisible movie like HOG. It shows how good she is!

Yasss it’s starting y’all!! Let’s hope Miss Tricon has enough shelves for all the awards 

this is amazing but i can't help but think how messy this oscar race is going to be! 

jessica chastain and olivia colman were left out here but in a category already so competitive someone is going to get snubbed come next february...i just hope it isn't gaga :cryga:

you can call me signora gucci.
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
pedrohemg
4 minutes ago, mamo said:

this is amazing but i can't help but think how messy this oscar race is going to be! 

jessica chastain and olivia colman were left out here but in a category already so competitive someone is going to get snubbed come next february...i just hope it isn't gaga :cryga:

They only revealed four names today. One more to come tomorrow. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I really want Kristen And Gaga to get a picture taken together before this Oscar season is out. They are my two favorite weirdos in Hollywood 😊. Nobody saw this coming in 2009. Bella Swan and poker face chick.. Dream Big folks!! 

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Schwerk
3 minutes ago, Hebi said:

What's the Nicole Kidman's movie? I never heard of it

A Lucille Ball bio pic. Had to google it just now, love her but hadn't heard anything about this movie. Can't really picture her as Lucille,  who's very psychical and her face is super expressive, but it's hard to judge from the trailer.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Flawless

Guys, even if Gaga doesn't win, it's already an achievement for her to be nominated in such divisible movie like HOG. It shows how good she is!

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
jaXXXon

Honestly, these four are ones most predict to be nominated but looking at the history of the Satellite Awards, only two-three get an Oscar nod. And Kristen, Nicole and Penelope are more favored right now than Gaga. Gaga could be snubbed at the Oscars.

Link to post
Share on other sites
monstertoronto
59 minutes ago, mamo said:

this is amazing but i can't help but think how messy this oscar race is going to be! 

jessica chastain and olivia colman were left out here but in a category already so competitive someone is going to get snubbed come next february...i just hope it isn't gaga :cryga:

She has so much momentum I can’t imagine Gaga will be left out. But Olivia Colman has snuck in and win before so hopefully that doesn’t happen again.  I really hope Gaga takes it this year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
monstertoronto
11 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

Honestly, these four are ones most predict to be nominated but looking at the history of the Satellite Awards, only two-three get an Oscar nod. And Kristen, Nicole and Penelope are more favored right now than Gaga. Gaga could be snubbed at the Oscars.

I really don’t think Penelope is more favoured. All the buzz I read is Kristen and Gaga. I think she’s good. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
monstertoronto
21 minutes ago, Flawless said:

Guys, even if Gaga doesn't win, it's already an achievement for her to be nominated in such divisible movie like HOG. It shows how good she is!

It’s truly amazing that her very first two leading roles and she could potentially be nominated for both. Pretty unheard of for any actor let alone a pop star crossing over. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
monstertoronto
40 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

A Lucille Ball bio pic. Had to google it just now, love her but hadn't heard anything about this movie. Can't really picture her as Lucille,  who's very psychical and her face is super expressive, but it's hard to judge from the trailer.

She seems way too serious to be Lucille Ball. But I guess we’ll see!

Link to post
Share on other sites
monstertoronto
54 minutes ago, QUEENH said:

I really want Kristen And Gaga to get a picture taken together before this Oscar season is out. They are my two favorite weirdos in Hollywood 😊. Nobody saw this coming in 2009. Bella Swan and poker face chick.. Dream Big folks!! 

It’s amazing how far they both have come!

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Flawless said:

Guys, even if Gaga doesn't win, it's already an achievement for her to be nominated in such divisible movie like HOG. It shows how good she is!

That category is so tough this year. this movie and the role of Patrizia really isn't a typical Oscar type. I will be thrilled if she is nominated but I don't think she is winning. It will go to a more serious performance like Kristen or Olivia. Oscars eat that **** upppp. Look at what Frances won for last year! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...