đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Arca - Kick ii/iii/iiii/iiiii

alsemanche

Featured Posts

NichuuB
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

Not a single bad song so far. She's really snapping. 

Not even the one with Sia?:triggered:

Property of @Whale

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
Just now, NicoB said:

Not even the one with Sia?:triggered:

1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

But all the tracks (except Born Yesterday, which doesn't fit at all imo) are great.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

NichuuB
56 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

What if leak?  :bradley:

This aint Charlli XCX

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Yeah, i've just read this other comment:ladyhaha:

Property of @Whale

Achromatic

does anyone know what happened to this song? people says it’s rakata but the instrumental sounds kinda different :cyanlights: 

I’m my bestfriend

BleepBloop
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Okay kick ii is literally amazing. I can't wait to listen again. My only problem is that the album does not flow between all the tracks. But all the tracks (except Born Yesterday, which doesn't fit at all imo) are great. ARCA SNAPPED YET AGAIN WHAT AN ICON 

My favs tracks on first listen (besides Prada/Rakata) are Luna Llena (a career highlight), Trio, and Arana i think. Andro is also amazing, very self-titled. 

Just listened to it! I think it flows really well tbh. Dona is the opener, and then it goes into the reggaeton/dembow triad, which then transitions into the more mid tempo but still latin Luna Llena and then into the almost lo-fi Lethargy, which acts like a segue into the "latinless" part of the album. I love it 

alsemanche
Just now, Sneaky said:

Just listened to it! I think it flows really well tbh. Dona is the opener, and then it goes into the reggaeton/dembow triad, which then transitions into the more mid tempo but still latin Luna Llena and then into the almost lo-fi Lethargy, which acts like a segue into the "latinless" part of the album. I love it 

I think my issue is with the lack of transitions. I expected Dona and Prada to transition perfectly into each other but hey didn't. But honestly, the quality of the tracks is so good that I don't mind it that much. I need to relisten when it comes out here.

BleepBloop
4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I think my issue is with the lack of transitions. I expected Dona and Prada to transition perfectly into each other but hey didn't. But honestly, the quality of the tracks is so good that I don't mind it that much. I need to relisten when it comes out here.

Also, I really thought this was going to be poppier than KiCk i?? But like, it's really not

alsemanche
Just now, Sneaky said:

Also, I really thought this was going to be poppier than KiCk i?? But like, it's really not

Right?? It's much more experimental that kick i and i absolutely love that. It has a lot of elements from her previous work too right? There's some @@@@@ samples, songs that sound like &&&&& and ST. I loved that. 

1 minute ago, Pharamon said:

OMG ALL THE SONGS SO FAR ARE SO GOOD (except for the one with SIA) SO IM SUPER EXCITED!

How are you guys listening? 

Ororo Munroe

i think Born Yesterday is kinda good tho. like, Sia's vocals slay as usual (even if i find her delivery annoying sometimes). 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Archived