💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

spoiler alert: HOG Photo Album Scene

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Who else’s heart broke when that part came on?

I couldn’t stop thinking about it that i cried in our car on the way home:billie:

Maurizio was sick for that response, i was enraged :triggered:

MaybeKermit

It didn't hit me as much as I knew it could have...
they could've taken it further, and Gaga's crying was a bit too forced imo

Mother of Puppies

I had to sob when she said: "I made it for you" - the way she said it was so desperate

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

RAMROD

These scenes doesn't struck me as much as some other people did.

Perhaps because I am not that type of person who plea/begs someone to comeback once they're out of my life. So I cannot relate, nor symphatize with her character emotionally. I understood  see her character must have been at desperate level to do so though. It made for a decent reason for Patrizia to go over the line after that. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DoremonLove

I definitely cried and still feel sad when i think abt it:giveup: i was already tearing up when she came n said i called u n he was so mean " calling and calling":cryga: but thn she pulled out the album:giveup: 

How can anoyone not love gaga

Gabi001

I could totaly see myself in that :flop: being desperate about relationship that is far away gone

I'm not having fun tonight.

Mother of Puppies
8 minutes ago, Gabi001 said:

I could totaly see myself in that :flop: being desperate about relationship that is far away gone

Me too :fatcat:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Flippy
1 hour ago, Gabi001 said:

I literally turned to my friend during that scene and said “me” :flop::cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Lighter
3 hours ago, Gabi001 said:

sassy-black-woman.gif

Maurizio was so awful to her, I definitely sympathized with Patrizia even though I don’t condone what she did. 

and when he said he saw his daughter two weeks ago I was like wow father of the year right here :bear:

oh this movie wasn't emotional at all for me. I didn't even think it was supposed to be in that way. She was being a creepy stalker! lol. 

pop a 911

I didn’t really get emotional from this scene, or really any of them. From the beginning she came off very manipulative and conceded. I like Gaga’s performance, but as a whole the movie was very bland to me. Gaga’s scenes were the highlights, everything else seemed to either drag on or race too fast through the moment.

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Archived