💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West gave a speech insisting God wants him back with Kim Kardashian

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

kanye-3.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=682

Ye visited Skid Row on Thanksgiving Eve, and ended up ranting about how God wants him back with Kim Kardashian.

The narrative God wants is to see that we can be redeemed in all these relationships,” said.
We’ve made mistakes. I’ve made mistakes. I’ve publicly done things that were not acceptable as a husband, but right now today, for whatever reason — I didn’t know I was going to be in front of this mic — but I’m here to change the narrative.

He then went on to blast Kardashian’s reality show networks E! and Hulu, explaining, “I’m not letting E! write the narrative of my family. I’m not letting Hulu write the narrative of my family … I am the priest of my home,” he said.

Ye added, “I have to be next to my children as much as possible. So, when I’m out the house, I’ve got a house right next to the house. I’m doing everything to be right next to the situation,” he said.
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

I honestly hope he doesn't attend the Grammy's. I have a feeling he's gonna do something crazy when he loses AOTY to her, and grab the mic from her hands or smth

hieronymus

Has anyone else seen the movie Network from 1976? Spectacular film. Oddly prophetic and creepy today, but fantastic. It's the one with the infamous "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore" speech... and it's also about how demented people at TV networks are about maintaining fame and ratings.

alsemanche
45 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

I am the priest of my home,” he said.

ok patriarch 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

VOLANTIS

He's giving Patrizia vibes. Miss Kim beware. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

CautiousLurker

Kim, gurl, run, dye your hair, change your name, only use unmarked bills 

giphy.gif

Archived