Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

bionic
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Alright. So at this point I think the two contestants that are being set up as possible winners are Willow and Bosco. To me it feels like there’s been more depth to them as the series has progressed. It’s like those are the two that we know and understand the most. I also think Lady C or Ange is gonna take that last top 3 spot. 

Jorgeous and Daya have 0 chances of winning. Even if they make it to the finale IMO.

DeJa is in the middle somewhere. I feel like she could go next episode or make it into top 4 but be the weak link.

Hasnt this all been obvious for weeks

buy bionic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

Meh, the waste of the time with this predictable ending.

The two most interesting lip syncers of the night to me were Jorgeous and Lady Camden, for the rest very mediocre lip syncers, but if Symone won last year...the doors she opened!

I love how the fans of the girls who can't lip sync for **** are "tired of the splits and twirls" LMAO like bitch that's a lip sync, now y'all change that too and make it more basic?

I love how Willow won with just walking and touching her hair with eyes closed. Unbelievable. But I respected her because she was very strategic in her choice (but Bosco still won against her imho).

Daya Betty lost her nemesi so I'm afraid she's the next to go, but I'm rooting for her :excited2: at least she isn't pushed by the producers like some other queens.

LateToCult
36 minutes ago, bionic said:

Hasnt this all been obvious for weeks

I haven’t watched every week. I just caught up today. :poot:

Juanlittlem

I have to laugh at Jasmine choosing Daya and then being GAGGED that she got to choose the song. 

Im sure all of you who said you wanted that lipsync for Daya to go home werent expecting that result :partysick:

Imo Lady Camden was the best of the night, she delivered on the 3 way lipsync and then vs Bosco.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

LateToCult

Also Bosco must’ve felt like Tiffany Pollard getting nominated seven times on CBB after the queens kept picking her to lip sync against. :ladyhaha:

r4therupbeat

the song choices were such boring songs my gawd. thank god the queens turned it

Chlorine Sevigny
3 hours ago, Ronald Allen said:

If this is a spoiler :spin:

Juanlittlem
3 hours ago, Ronald Allen said:

Next weekend we get to see the GOLD bar :stalkga:

Now this is something you should've put under spoiler :deadbanana:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

CyanDante

Loooved this episode. The queens turned it. :woot: I don't mind these old songs, because it really brings out the strength of the queens. Thank god it was not another Dua Lipa song.

Kudos to the queen who got eliminated, I actually thought she performed quite well in all 3 of her lipsyncs.

Also if Lady Camden reaches the final, and it's lipsync for the crown, the crown is hers to lose. :giveup:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

COOOK
6 hours ago, Ronald Allen said:

Next weekend we get to see

L5dt.gif

This is not the place to purposefully flex on what you decided to spoil for yourself... There's another place for that.

phantasmas
On 3/14/2022 at 3:52 AM, Sneaky Oliver said:

Enough with the Jasmine and Willow hate, let’s just hate Daya :ladyhaha: jk 

20 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

No offense, but I'm here for hating Daya. :ally:

it’s the poor sportsmanship for me 

they wanna say she’s just stating the obvious but we don’t always need to hear it…… because it’s obvious :coffee:

JusKeepBreathin
6 hours ago, Levine said:

Meh, the waste of the time with this predictable ending.

The two most interesting lip syncers of the night to me were Jorgeous and Lady Camden, for the rest very mediocre lip syncers, but if Symone won last year...the doors she opened!

I love how the fans of the girls who can't lip sync for **** are "tired of the splits and twirls" LMAO like bitch that's a lip sync, now y'all change that too and make it more basic?

I love how Willow won with just walking and touching her hair with eyes closed. Unbelievable. But I respected her because she was very strategic in her choice (but Bosco still won against her imho).

Daya Betty lost her nemesi so I'm afraid she's the next to go, but I'm rooting for her :excited2: at least she isn't pushed by the producers like some other queens.

I laughed at the story line that Willow has soul. I like her alot but I don't buy into the weird hype the show is giving her. I do believe she deserves top four at this point tho. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Enigma

I’m disappointed that they didn’t seize the occasion to have twists in that episode. It should have been two eliminations. At the very least, put the gold bar in the bottom so we have a dramatic reveal of who’s going home. I thought the judging was weird. Imo Jasmine won three times, but they were determined to send her home. Willow lost against Bosco imo, and she’s not all that at performing from what I’ve seen. She would have been axed if she had to LS to another song.

alsemanche
Spoiler

For once I agree with all the judging??? 

Jasmine could have won her second lipsync but it was either's game tbh

Bosco was doing well but the competition was hella fierce and I'm glad we got to see that third lipsync cause DAMN she killed it. And she looked so f*cking hot. Suddenly I'm straight. 

I was so worried about Willow but she also won that lipsync (despite both of them doing well).

Angie could have won the threeway and I wouldn't have been mad at all because she really surprised me. 

Camden LOOKED SO GOOD!!!!!

For once I was warming up to Jasmine. It's sad to see her go but it was her time tbh. 

My top 3 remains Willow, Bosco, and Angeria. Bosco REALLY grew on me this episode idk why. Daya remains annoying. 

All in all, a great episode. Can't wait for moulin rouge next week :giveup: they better give Bosco the lead role, she'd kill it

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived