Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will HOG stream?

ProfessionalClown

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown

So I know a while back they said it would stream the day of the release but with recent articles and honestly even some from a while ago, they said it’ll only be after it’s theatrical run so not to expect it to be streaming until next year. I gotta try and watch it ASAP in theater but if I can’t, when could I stream?

there’s no exact answer online 😭

androiduser

Don't think it will be available for streaming before the movie has finished its run in the cinemas worldwide

I read that studios usually put their films on streaming services after 45 days from release so in this case that’s mean January 9 but we don’t know which platform(s) it will be.

Moonlight on Water
25 minutes ago, Citrom said:

I read that studios usually put their films on streaming services after 45 days from release so in this case that’s mean January 9 but we don’t know which platform(s) it will be.

Most likely Paramount+ since it was going to be released on there on release day.

she/her

funkmedowntown

I would bet early January. They want the Christmas theater goers to spend their coin. 

Little Mons✟er

androiduser
1 hour ago, funkmedowntown said:

I would bet early January. They want the Christmas theater goers to spend their coin. 

I doubt it, streaming would make it available on torrents right away, and it would damage cinema ticket sales worldwide.

I don't think it will be available so soon, this article explains it nicely

https://www.newsweek.com/house-gucci-streaming-release-date-watch-online-netflix-paramount-plus-1647869

Archived