Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Britney needs to calm down and focus?

Dojo

Featured Posts

Edit.

I gave this a second thought and after reading the other threads i came to the conclusion that Britney should do whatevs the F she want's to do now that she is a FREE QUEEN, periadt. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95231364d106bc132dd32

BlingNotTheMusic

Well, at the end of the day, we only know what we know. I bet there's more behind the scenes stuff going on that may justify this.

HOWEVER

Given there may be more information, I still think at this point it's in poor taste to call her out like that. Just because Gaga feels comfortable addressing it on the red carpet doesn't mean Xtina HAS TO. She's a Free Woman and has shown her support so Brit needs to chill imo. Xtina is trying to reemerge and is in her new era so I understand her hesitation to get involved. Because once you say something the media will run with it, so perhaps she wasn't prepared to say anything verbally, with a million reporters and cameras around. 

Clicking Christina Aguilera GIF

CarlsJrJepsen

I think the correct answer is: There is no specific thing that’s up to us that she SHOULD do. She’s free. She finally is able to speak up even if we disagree with it. I’m just glad she has her voice back.

I feel like Xtina fans are the only ones that are going to be butt hurt by this. I Love Christina and I was originally obsessed with her back in the day. But around 2003 , Xtina started mentioning Britney in rude ways in interviews, unprovoked. She started coming for Britney. While I wasn’t really a Britney fan, IT was disappointing to see my fave act like this. Britney never really said anything in retaliation. By 2008, Britney was in the c-ship and a prisoner ever since. Now, with the freedom, she probably feels some type a way with her childhood best friend being rude for years, only speaking up at the last minute about the conservatorship, then blowing good the topic when asked on the red carpet. Gaga handled it the way it should have been handled, and she doesn’t even have the history that X and B have. 

Chlorine Sevigny

Xtina has always resented living in Britney’s shadow. It’s extremely telling that she can “write” a long heartfelt Twitter thread about her, yet recoils at the mention of her name and dashes away to avoid speaking about her. Britney did what needed to be done. She has no time for fakes or phonies. :coffee:

likeitrough

she's finally free and able to speak her mind without fear. I think everyone else can work around that, at least for a little while.

let Britney scream&shout.mp3 if she wants to. 

Serial Chiller

Stop gaslighting Britney lmao. 

She has every right to be as messy as she is right now. Imagine your life being controlled down to the pace of your breath for decades. 

It's not your place to tell her how to feel and to be "proper" about it. 

She doesn't have to represent "women in the industry". Remember she didnt really get to live HER OWN life. 

Similar thing with black victims of racial injustice. They DON't have to be a totem for anything. If they want to, sure, but it's extremely condescending to expect them to act a certain way when they were victims of injustice being done to them in the first place. 

CyanDante

Britney doesn't need to do anything. She can do whatever she wants. End of story. :heart:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

tabloids have had their opinions of her for years, she deserves to speak her own too!

mother, what must i do?

YCHofficial

She can now finally say whatever anyone else would be allowed to say freely, without possibly being send to a mental facility 

RenegAde
13 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Stop gaslighting Britney lmao. 

She has every right to be as messy as she is right now. Imagine your life being controlled down to the pace of your breath for decades. 

It's not your place to tell her how to feel and to be "proper" about it. 

She doesn't have to represent "women in the industry". Remember she didnt really get to live HER OWN life. 

Similar thing with black victims of racial injustice. They DON't have to be a totem for anything. If they want to, sure, but it's extremely condescending to expect them to act a certain way when they were victims of injustice being done to them in the first place. 

Im sorry but people shouldn't be allowed to be "messy" at other people expense. Let's call a spade a spade, xtina is the least of her problems so she shouldn't be throwing her under the bus like this.

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Im sorry but people shouldn't be allowed to be "messy" at other people expense. Let's call a spade a spade, xtina is the least of her problems so she shouldn't be throwing her under the bus like this.

It seems kind of unfair towards Christina, but again...lbr people do have the right to say this. It's not like she's slut shaming Christina nor slandering her in some horrific way. And let's be real..Brit has been silenced publicly for so long that I think people need to give her a break....you don't have to like it or agree with it but she does have the right to say this after what she's been through.

And yeah, I had forgotten that Christina low key shaded Brit for years and years. I love Christina, but I can sort of see what Brit would not..react well...to it all.

HuffsAhoy
11 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Oh bug off with this kindness punk crap. Xtina has been a vile woman toward Britney for years, she is MORE than entitled to drag her to hell and back. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

enissa11
9 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Oh bug off with this kindness punk crap. Xtina has been a vile woman toward Britney for years, she is MORE than entitled to drag her to hell and back. 

so dramatic... "vile" lol, this is actually a giant deviation from where the real evil lies, they are both women in the industry that have just tried to make it out and live in it, they've been pitted against each other for years, maybe xtina was not the most nice and attentive person, but she's not the enemy, i think britney is channelling her rage in the wrong conduit, but then again she's free to do so eventhough i disagree and i think it's not right, maybe she knows what she's talking about and she has been really mean behind the scenes towards her i don't know about that...

Mad Architect of Light

8 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95231364d106bc132dd32

Archived